Purple Pain Killer

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks for the kind words bros, @happy b grab some of his gear buddy it's killer smoke/meds! I got a really nice looking fuely pheno of WCSD in bloom now I'm about to chuck a little Bio Diesel Bx1 F2 pollen on......... maybe I'll call that one West Coast Bio Diesel :D
@med man I've been thinking the Cookie is some sorta Bubba or SoCal Master cross myself lol

H

happy b

Thanks for the kind words bros, @happy b grab some of his gear buddy it's killer smoke/meds! I got a really nice looking fuely pheno of WCSD in bloom now I'm about to chuck a little Bio Diesel Bx1 F2 pollen on......... maybe I'll call that one West Coast Bio Diesel :D
@med man I've been thinking the Cookie is some sorta Bubba or SoCal Master cross myself lol
Moneys a little tight with it being xmas but iv still to this day never had a good deisel dom strain.just crosses that never gave any deisel phenoes but im more determined than ever to find some.
the bio deisel u mention is that MGT bio deisel?

symbiote420

symbiote420

@symbiote420 love your grow shows brotha, WCBD sounds sick dude...LOL, wish you nothing but the best my friend...my x-mas

How ya been brother? It's been a long time mate good to see ya around!

Moneys a little tight with it being xmas but iv still to this day never had a good deisel dom strain.just crosses that never gave any deisel phenoes but im more determined than ever to find some.
the bio deisel u mention is that MGT bio deisel?

The Bio D was made by 303 Seeds outta CO, my bro ran their BX2 and made F2s.

Here's a couple day 57 pics of the Experiment 626 tops, been flushing this gal for ten days I'm gonna harvest her between day 60 - 63. Smells are somewhat of a Bubba Alien Kush mix w/o the coffee, more rotten fruit fuel chemical kush.

H

happy b

How ya been brother? It's been a long time mate good to see ya around!

The Bio D was made by 303 Seeds outta CO, my bro ran their BX2 and made F2s.

Here's a couple day 57 pics of the Experiment 626 tops, been flushing this gal for ten days I'm gonna harvest her between day 60 - 63. Smells are somewhat of a Bubba Alien Kush mix w/o the coffee, more rotten fruit fuel chemical kush.
View attachment 557072

View attachment 557073

View attachment 557074

View attachment 557075
The nugs look nice dense.

Dabominable

Dabominable

Looks really nice. Have any pics of the PPK? I wanted to try one of each of med-man's lineup, but with prices doubling that kinda put a damper on some dreams, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom