PURPLE PANTHER KUSH BEAUTY

• Thread starter funkysmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

you definitely get props from me... regardless of the name issues and blah blah that is one good looking strain! i have been hunting quite awhile for a purple strain that has the flavor WITH potency.. i will be watching this, looking forward to a release to get her in my garden! keep up the good work bro.. you dont need others approval, your work speaks for itself! much love and peace!
new pics of her changing colors

IMG 0314
BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Nice bro she's looking pretty dank. I have quite a few purples in the stable myself...enjoy watching them grow and they have some of the best smell/flavor profiles cannabis has to offer imo. Also anyone know about the Pink Panther A spoke about earlier in the thread? Iv'e been holding onto these for a bit and haven't popped any yet...any idea of the lineage? Thanks
View attachment 242555
Didn't mean to hijack bro. Just thought this was a good opportunity to find out about these seeds I have been holding onto. I will delete this part if you want...let me know.

I just saw this thread, and everything look bomb funky. Higher, Pink Panther is hybrid (sativa dominant ) plant, it was passed arount cali by some oldtimers in 08/09 it started to get out then the guy in malibu that had the original plant locked it down. There is the Sativa dom which is super stoney AAA+ quality bud that has pink pistals and a slight pink hue. Very tasty smoke, like a sweeter grapefruit/grape fruity taste.(The indica leaner is fake). It growns very lanky, but clones crazy fast and has great yield when trained right. So ide pop those ASAP. Im not sure of the makeup though. The Purple Panther is Urkle x Pink Panther. The urkle cut is one from the 80s, it keeps it alitle shorter and gives it more of a purple pink hue with deep purple at cool temps. There are only a few people that have this plant. Everyone that has tried it says its the best tasting smoke ever.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

I just saw this thread, and everything look bomb funky. Higher, Pink Panther is hybrid (sativa dominant ) plant, it was passed arount cali by some oldtimers in 08/09 it started to get out then the guy in malibu that had the original plant locked it down. There is the Sativa dom which is super stoney AAA+ quality bud that has pink pistals and a slight pink hue. Very tasty smoke, like a sweeter grapefruit/grape fruity taste.(The indica leaner is fake). It growns very lanky, but clones crazy fast and has great yield when trained right. So ide pop those ASAP. Im not sure of the makeup though. The Purple Panther is Urkle x Pink Panther. The urkle cut is one from the 80s, it keeps it alitle shorter and gives it more of a purple pink hue with deep purple at cool temps. There are only a few people that have this plant. Everyone that has tried it says its the best tasting smoke ever.
thanks for the details , I am just keeping the name since its just purple panther , my name is purple panther kush . so hence the kush makes it different in my book . The name game is what it is but ill just keep it how she is for now .thanks for stoppin by

S

swisscheese

thanks for the details , I am just keeping the name since its just purple panther , my name is purple panther kush . so hence the kush makes it different in my book . The name game is what it is but ill just keep it how she is for now .thanks for stoppin by

May the best purple panther win!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very beautiful strain! Cant wait for the realease. Love purple buds!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

DAM!!! Ooooo yeah that looks tasty. haha love me some purples. Take it easy man......you need to stabalize this pheno and spread the love brotha! haha :p

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

DAM!!! Ooooo yeah that looks tasty. haha love me some purples. Take it easy man......you need to stabalize this pheno and spread the love brotha! haha :p
well if you check out the breeder project it is being crossed with some super fires so , its gonna be awesome . i do have some males of purple i can get bizzy with soon . just trying to get back on my feet . I got raided a few months back and lost everything i owned. but thanks for the ups yall .

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
im going to be on thcbay by the new year , releasing all the strains i have collected over the years , from private breeders and myself . :D
Ya got a name yet? Love all these new breeders! Gotta get some PPK. Count me in

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Ya got a name yet? Love all these new breeders! Gotta get some PPK. Count me in
more than likely something with funky in it not for-sure on that yet i gotta do some searching to make sure there isnt already the same name out there . I havent got to that im sure it will be a last min deal . all seeds are going to be feminized for , a while until I get the proper male in line . Witch is already In the works .Thanks M

Top Bottom