PURPLE RATTZ FINKZ 11

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

ok here is the whole story and how these came about...and the new cross from the Purple Kush, from BeanBoyz Genetics... which i will be doing a grow log......a true story...as the Purple Kush was the only smoke that i smoked because of its fantastic flavor and high....Besides logic's bulletproof...which i have none of left, or it seems i never will again

Male: Boyz 11 Rat Finkz Diezel
Female: Montreal Purple Kush Clone.

I see everything as "supposed to happen" which allows me not to be so freaked out when things go poorly, or too proud of myself when they go well. The PRF11 was truly supposed to happen!
A Genesis Tale: La Femme
Made a "Friend" in Montreal, one of my most favorite places to visit, or hang for the entire summer. We fished on my boat 5 Vee, soon I became aware of Joey's not really enjoying cannabis.( He loves resins.)
We shared some of my work, to which he wasn't all that impressed! Don't get me wrong, we enjoyed it, but Joey said he didn't "like" the taste of any herb for the most part! WOW!
He's siting with BATTMAN and says he didn't like the taste of the danx LOL ! BALLZ! He must have a special tailor with ballz such as these!!
He even sampled the Creamy pheno of our Klock Werkz Orangez, yet failed to really comment on what he was smoking! Yes, I didn't tell him what it really was, just ax'd if he enjoyed it?
" It's nice." OMG! Nice? Maybe toss him ova board LOL!

"Okay Joey, why don't you bring me some cannabis that YOU feel tastes GOOD?"
And so he did!!!
No, really, he brought me 4 the most pathetic looking clones in Jiffy-7's that one could imagine, and this was after 4 months of trying to re-acquire the PK clone from his brother-in-law,(whom we all known can be a very crazy deal LOL).

They were 2 inches tall, and showing no roots, so basically, cuttings. Two were never really going to make it, BUT the other two might! And did. They were short, slow growers! The nodes were very tight, and lush. Their was nothing really special about the way they appeared, or smelled! Man, I've been down this road before! Fact was, they got little special treatments in my winter grow last winter. Almost ignored! Many times they needed water, and were left dry as I couldn't reach them to see if the water was needed without doing a very tricky move!
They failed to really grow much, and were ova shadowed by the strains that I was much more involved with(SBD).
After the flowering was completed, and the danx dried, cured, it was clipped and put into a container , , , forgotten !

The Male:
I was looking at the Boyz 11 Rat Finkz Diezel beans, and really some of them do not appear to be what people have come to expect in color. Hummm? So I grab 6 the worst examples, and begin the germination process, place them in the cupboard for darkness and completely forgot them! A week passes. 10 days pass. YIKES! I find the small plate i used for the germ when looking for something else! OMG , now what?

I open the material and there are 6 long white strands, not really a head, or tail at first glance. This white strings. Now what? Yep, they all popped fine, so no issues with color being a dud.
I hate tossing anything that we've created, so in some containers they go, which allowed them to GROW!
The mother used in the creation of our B11RFD tasted like pure orange mango passion ..more orange than the fruit, like a fake candy super sour patch kid orange .The mom is a cross of Green Crack and O.G. Kush.

All 6 took off like rockets, with one being the different one. All 6 turned out to be male! He was larger leafed, sized, and reflected much more what i desire in a male candidate. He'll add the size i want! And he reekz! He doesn't have the red stems that his brothers have, the "designer" green on top the stems and red on the bottom half!
Show time:
After clipping the Purple Kush, I rolled it up to see just what old Joey has found. Okay, here's the deal , Insane Danx! An easy 9!!
So freaking nice, exotic going in, lots of expansion after held, with an immediate head whop! I loved it! I only had about an oz from both plants, BUT it was as nice as our Stink Berriez Diezel, and the Poozh we are working hard on!
Joey wrote and said that the Montreal Purple Kush had been lost by the only peeps that had her, and now I was the only one with the cut! I told him i had clones for him, and would get them to him!

So, there's no more MPK, and BBG has the only cut . . . LOL !
This set the stage!
And now we have Bean Boyz "Purple Rattz Finkz 11"

Oh, BTW, the beans are huge, dark, with some stripz.
We are curing them as I write, and will be finished in 3 weeks.
We'll put them up for your considerations, and in hopes you'll discover what few have , , , or eva will , , , some kick aszz'D Danx that'll make both you and the person you sharing with very proud!
Bean Boyz Proud , , , since 1974!

JUMF , , GYBBO, and keep it mo fuC'N onZ!
Battz/Pz/Charlieboyzrasta aka BBG

beans are on there way.....so grow log will start as soon as they get here

soserthc1

soserthc1

cool story good thing you didn't toss him overboard huh..... interested keep us updated please ....
blessings SoSerThc1

greenjoe

greenjoe

...he was going to toss me over....lol...i am very very picky when it comes to the taste of herb....only 2 strains have me satisfied...and now only one as i have no more of logics BPK
so i believe i could have found a replacement for that with this new strain....
PURPLE RATTZ FINKZ 11

soserthc1

soserthc1

...he was going to toss me over....lol...i am very very picky when it comes to the taste of herb....only 2 strains have me satisfied...and now only one as i have no more of logics BPK
so i believe i could have found a replacement for that with this new strain....
PURPLE RATTZ FINKZ 11

ok , my bad was reading it backwards ... you might be able to source a cut of the BPK still ... was this a long ago release - which i'm doubting as devine genetics is fairly new but sounds like you found something special ...

best of luck
SoSerThc1

greenjoe

greenjoe

The PK is about 8 years old....a real gem if i must say so myself...taste and buzz..close to a 10..which was my same rating for logic's BPK.....( i still have a mother plant of the Purple kush, thanks to Battz), as i am not a breeder...BBG has the only other purple kush(this strain).....As soon as she touches your lips...your hooked..... It would be awesome if the Ratz Finkz dad will add bulk to the Purple Kush
>>>>> soserthc1...and pm me as to where i might find a cut of the BPK.....thanks

greenjoe

greenjoe

Beans arrived ....all safe and sound....So i begin germination today using paper towel method,which for me has always worked...Veg for 4-5 weeks...i also got a couple of freebies:)

Then under 2 x 1000
A and B nutes for veg and flower
Some will be in soil and some will be in DWC

greenjoe

greenjoe

so i threw away the package and did not know what my freebies were..emailed battz..got my response in minutes
they are
GSC- S1
Stink berriez diezel
i got 2 of each(fem)

greenjoe

greenjoe

Ok...all beans sprouted
so into soil under florescent(beer cups) for 2 weeks then into veg for 2-3 more weeks..pics as they sprout

greenjoe

greenjoe

let the show begin....all sprouted and we are a go!

greenjoe

greenjoe

so 1 month from seeds in paper towels....They were a tad dry....I will separate them(and label) as soon as i transplant them into there finale resting place....I have 3 that have some very "crispy cut french fry" look to them
DSC08444

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok..so just moving along.....they will be flipped this weekend...got a few GSC...and a few sour berriez diesel ....and a few purple ratt finkz......i will have them labelled better for the next pic
DSC08504

greenjoe

greenjoe

just want to say the GSC1....is the krinkle cut from matt riot...(the forum cut )..worked over by BBG...After batts got busted...the law took all the seeds away...and these are the last ones

619ster

619ster

Damn sucks to hear Battz got busted. Hope he's all good and can get back to doing what he does ASAP! Things are looking good so far. Can't wait to see the buds!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

looking really nice.....The purple rat finkz are all turning purple without any cool temps...room is at 29c lights on 21c lights out.......just about 3 weeks to go...
DSC08823

greenjoe

greenjoe

unfortunately after batts got popped...these ( purple ratt finkz ) are the only plants to be grown out

Top Bottom