PURPLE RATTZ FINKZ 11

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

The GSC also smells and looks really impressive....another 2 - 3 weeks to go for this bunch.....more pics in a day or 2

greenjoe

greenjoe

just a couple of pics with lights on...
DSC08850
DSC08855
DSC08851
DSC08850
DSC08855
DSC08851

greenjoe

greenjoe

oopsss.the top 2 are the purple rat fink....and pic 3 and 4 are the stink berry diesel

greenjoe

greenjoe

The GSC is the taller one that the top is out of the pic on the left side....in the pic right above this post

Last edited:
greenjoe

greenjoe

also 1 of the Stink berriez diesel hermed on me and i did not catch it...as i got some seeds spread out on the right side of my room...i have been picking them off as there were only bout 8-10 altogether on 6 plantsi figured it was the 1 plant i have that on 1 of the lower branches there is a bud with quite a few seeds in it....so i am assuming it was that one, as no otheres have a bud full of seeds in it...also the seeds are still green and soft,so i figure it must have happened bout 2 weeks ago...i do not know fore sure how long it was

greenjoe

greenjoe

just a small bud of the stink berriez diesel....These need odor control....1 week to go..bottom inside bud...where the sun don't shine
DSC09000

greenjoe

greenjoe

6 days to go....2 are ready to go now but another 6 days won't hurt....1 will take another week....13 will come down and 1 will stay up for another week...but i have to take everything down and have it trimmed before the 20th( family holidays)....or since 1 is kinda loose buds...very airy...might just throw the whole plant into the ice water
Next round is itching to get in....man i need another veg /grow room....

greenjoe

greenjoe

>>>>>neverbreak...smells like a very delicate purple flower...

>>>>greenbastard............very smooth and very tasty......can't pin point the exat flavor yet...it was picked early but i am happy so far...especially on the taste
and thanks guys

greenjoe

greenjoe

thanks green...it is nice eye candy....that bud above will be smoked tomorrow...just about dry...i must say the garden colors are beautiful this round...but so far of the testers i sampled...the lime colored one is the best so far

greenjoe

greenjoe

so all had to come down as i was having a lot of family and friends over for the holidays, and it reeked here..also when you trim it stinks even more...basically they were down except 2 could have gone longer..This purple ratt finkz turns purple in whatever heat you could trow at her...2 pheno types both purple, but 1 is way more grape tasting...Buzz is a A-...Bag appeal and aroma A+++...i also have the last seeds of this strain as the developer sits in the tank and the feds got everything else....
i have to cross this to something, but i don't know yet....
ALSO i got my bulletproof kush back....:):)...took 1 1/2 years
bud shots coming up

greenjoe

greenjoe

1000% re-do on these ....The grape flavor stays in your mouth after exhaling, but remains as a sweet taste on the lips after it is finished.......All sativa buzz, after they cured a bit longer i noticed a better buzz..so i would put it at an A+....But the taste and bag appeal is A+++
and i have the last 7 seeds of this strain:)

Top Bottom