Purple stems, lime green/yellowish crunchy leafs, brown clawed tips.

• Thread starter MArs78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yeah i think he has a high amounts of accumulated salts… id be curious to see the pom if he ran just water and enzymes catching the first bit of run off… im feeling like it will be well over 2000ppm.
Your right ,they hold the salts and your ppm goes nuts as does the PH

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I ran tables for years. I had 6 with 72 plants per table,I would flower them as soon as the clones had roots,I think tables are only for very short plants and production as single buds etc.,I also took all the plastic off the cubes and huddled them all so it was one big cube and the roots all shared
Yeah he would need to water thise im guessing 5+ times a day right now… or place them on slabs if he want to get away with less. I bet they would be easily at 1/2 gal a day in uptake.

I have seen olants take almost a 1 1/2 gals per day with a 3 week veg

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yeah he would need to water thise im guessing 5+ times a day right now… or place them on slabs if he want to get away with less. I bet they would be easily at 1/2 gal a day in uptake.

I have seen olants take almost a 1 1/2 gals per day with a 3 week veg
Yes the cube is too small to support larger plants and they will suck it dry fast if it gets hot

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

what is air pruning?
Its a natural process that happens when root are exposed to less humid air. By propping them up the air that gets underneath will prune the roots… the plant basically abandons them and the fall off.

Thats where a fan on the rootzone helps. Its not harmful to the plants

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Its a natural process that happens when root are exposed to less humid air. By propping them up the air that gets underneath will prune the roots… the plant basically abandons them and the fall off.

Thats where a fan on the rootzone helps. Its not harmful to the plants
Oh, i didn't know the proper name for it but i used to put airstones in the pots or directly under,the more the better,I even bought an oiless compressor for painting to provide reserve . To me the cube can be the same as overwatering the soil,when i used cubes the place i purchased from had no rockwool slabs you could only buy 4 inch max for years. But i still wonder if just putting airstones in your reservoir does much,it basically bubbles to the top and isn't in the water long . When i ran pails connected to each other drip i didn't even even run air in the reservoir. When i ran pipes with NFT I ran fans in the open end of the pipe with plastic to shield the light and that worked great.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh, i didn't know the proper name for it but i used to put airstones in the pots or directly under,the more the better,I even bought an oiless compressor for painting to provide reserve . To me the cube can be the same as overwatering the soil,when i used cubes the place i purchased from had no rockwool slabs you could only buy 4 inch max for years. But i still wonder if just putting airstones in your reservoir does much,it basically bubbles to the top and isn't in the water long . When i ran pails connected to each other drip i didn't even even run air in the reservoir. When i ran pipes with NFT I ran fans in the open end of the pipe with plastic to shield the light and that worked great.
Yup that all makes sense… yeah RW is one if those media that can be very temperamental imand mire so in snaller amounts. When i did 2 gal coco i was feeding some like 14x a day but only 250ml per event.

Once olants get this size in a small media it becomes tough to overwater but in the early stages can be very easy

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yup that all makes sense… yeah RW is one if those media that can be very temperamental imand mire so in snaller amounts. When i did 2 gal coco i was feeding some like 14x a day but only 250ml per event.

Once olants get this size in a small media it becomes tough to overwater but in the early stages can be very easy
Yeah, I just ended up with constant feed,I believe it brings more air and it was less hassle and killed the worry of drying out. i tried any medium I could think of just to learn, straw,driveway gravel,wood chips,I even grew some in foam from a couch just to see and learn, I tossed them out for fear of toxins in the plant. When i got somewhat good at cloning I stressed my strains with light cycles, heavy nutes etc to weed out potential hermies etc and get keepers to breed with for preservation. If i was to grow hydro again,I plan on it this winter, ,I would pick drippers with mesh baskets over any style

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah, I just ended up with constant feed,I believe it brings more air and it was less hassle and killed the worry of drying out. i tried any medium I could think of just to learn, straw,driveway gravel,wood chips,I even grew some in foam from a couch just to see and learn, I tossed them out for fear of toxins in the plant. When i got somewhat good at cloning I stressed my strains with light cycles, heavy nutes etc to weed out potential hermies etc and get keepers to breed with for preservation. If i was to grow hydro again,I plan on it this winter, ,I would pick drippers with mesh baskets over any style
Wow sounds like you have a fair bit of experience going on. You dabbled in breeding im kinda guessing?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yeah I haven’t even thought if dabbling in breeding yet and may never but lots of respect to those who do… its a real art, tons of time and effort to do right.
I ran a kennel and bred German Shepherd Dogs as well, If you're in it for profit don't do it . I did it for the love of the breed and the love of the plant. I never made a penny and barely covered costs.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I ran a kennel and bred German Shepherd Dogs as well, If you're in it for profit don't do it . I did it for the love of the breed and the love of the plant. I never made a penny and barely covered costs.
Yeah i had the same deal with fish… lol i know fish nerds right. I had many tanks and put a ton of time in for years out of love for the hobby. Had 20-30 tanks half of which i built. Made a little bit on top of being able to keeping buying more things and upgrading.

This was my next passion after that and its some complex and almost a limitless amount to learn so it keeps my brain occupied and busy. Finally decided to look for something in the industry and see if i can go full time on it after i get back next month.

Will get a resume out and see what happens. Also working on an aeroponic system that should blow the socks off any grow method in current practice and starting to grow again next month so if all goes to plan you all should see some results of the first go with it.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yeah i had the same deal with fish… lol i know fish nerds right. I had many tanks and put a ton of time in for years out of love for the hobby. Had 20-30 tanks half of which i built. Made a little bit on top of being able to keeping buying more things and upgrading.

This was my next passion after that and its some complex and almost a limitless amount to learn so it keeps my brain occupied and busy. Finally decided to look for something in the industry and see if i can go full time on it after i get back next month.

Will get a resume out and see what happens. Also working on an aeroponic system that should blow the socks off any grow method in current practice and starting to grow again next month so if all goes to plan you all should see some results of the first go with it.
I like fish too, a guy I know has a coy(don't know if that's the proper spelling) pond with really beautiful ones,white and red and some with just diff colors on the fins. It's a massive pond made up of different fiberglass/rubber ponds connected and can be seperated for breeding. I have only had a small aquarium and don't know anything about fish breeding but I would be into it. Good luck on your job search. I have only read about aero,i have a clone system I made with emmitters but have never tried it on big plants but it sure blows any other cloning method away(if that's areo), I worry about clogged lines and quick death if it happens. It seems like a lot of worry and I'm not home enough to keep checking.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I like fish too, a guy I know has a coy(don't know if that's the proper spelling) pond with really beautiful ones,white and red and some with just diff colors on the fins. It's a massive pond made up of different fiberglass/rubber ponds connected and can be seperated for breeding. I have only had a small aquarium and don't know anything about fish breeding but I would be into it. Good luck on your job search. I have only read about aero,i have a clone system I made with emmitters but have never tried it on big plants but it sure blows any other cloning method away(if that's areo), I worry about clogged lines and quick death if it happens. It seems like a lot of worry and I'm not home enough to keep checking.
Thank you sir, yeah its automated but a backup is always recommended

MArs78

MArs78

No images saved sorry,after I did it for a while , I just ran constant drip across a tilted table, it worked better for me as no timer was needed for flooding
My tables are tilted and the cubes sit on roof waved panels. It’s not much but half of the bottom of the cubes do get some oxygen due to the wave of the panels.

MArs78

MArs78

Yeah i think he has a high amounts of accumulated salts… id be curious to see the pom if he ran just water and enzymes catching the first bit of run off… im feeling like it will be well over 2000ppm.
Yes
yes I am
Close to that Ppm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom