Purple Strain ID help?

• Thread starter 0zerothree3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
0zerothree3

0zerothree3

I am curious if anyone recognizes this purple strain? "They" call it Midnight Special but "they" don't know any genetics. Has anyone grown this and/or know any more?

Grassy Ass My Nachos
Purple strain id help

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah outdoor pruple probably gdp judging by the shape of the nugs. but like was stated alot can turn pruple otuside in the colder temps that you wouldnt see inside. what smells do you get?

0zerothree3

0zerothree3

Not outdoor at all. Smells fruity and the nugs are very dense. I found a testing lab that had "midnight special" listed as a strain tested along with Middle Fork. It is definitely not GDP. The nugs and smell remind me of a Blue Widow strain I had. For some reason my gut tells me there is some grapefruit in there but who knows. The only thing I do know is that in the PNW it is grown indoors.

bonkia

bonkia

Looks alot like old purple kush with other stuff mixed in maybe a durbon poison to up the yield? Anything will turn purple if it gets cold enough.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

That's outdoor all day. Whoever said it isn't is lying to you.
Or they have their lights 20' from the canopy and have a ton of exhaust air blowin through em making them look like that

Yeah I just triple looked. Outdo all day dude. No WAY that came from Indoor... And if it did that is really sad IMO

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Is it perfumey smelling? And not potent versus the purple urkle purples? It could be indoor just has no glands like it came out of a 90 degree room, picked early, dried in furnace and had many issues throughout the grow....or just outdoor, but even then there should be more glands, imo

0zerothree3

0zerothree3

Is it perfumey smelling? And not potent versus the purple urkle purples? It could be indoor just has no glands like it came out of a 90 degree room, picked early, dried in furnace and had many issues throughout the grow....or just outdoor, but even then there should be more glands, imo
baba G....it is more fruity/citrus versus perfumey smelling and is pretty potent (downshifter) but I think that you hit the nail on the head. I am sure it was picked early and know that he had some minor issues during this grow. He grows this strain continually. You may be right about the Durbs because he has those genes too. Peace

0zerothree3

0zerothree3

That's outdoor all day. Whoever said it isn't is lying to you.
Or they have their lights 20' from the canopy and have a ton of exhaust air blowin through em making them look like that

Yeah I just triple looked. Outdo all day dude. No WAY that came from Indoor... And if it did that is really sad IMO

Haha well then prepare to be sad.:(

I know for a fact that this is grown indoors in the Pacific Northwest (Washington) all year round in soil pots by a medical patient. There is no doubt the nurturing and attentiveness could have taken things down a better path. I was just curious if anyone has knowledge about the strain genetics and stuff.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Dang man. Unfortunate fr sure.

Call it whatever. If the lineage is unknown call it what ya want just be honest and say you have no clue on the background.

Is it tasty? I bet it was a deal at least. Good hash or js for days.

Regardless of how it was grown, enjoy!!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I seen on pic of a bud from a member here and he used paclobutrazol, it looked just like your buds, with all that hair and shit. And you said it was really dense sooo.....

That could be one possibility and explain the low quality and hairy look to it. I'm not saying its low quality, but it does look like it is. IDK, just tossing that out there.

0zerothree3

0zerothree3

It's totally Girl Scout cookies
Totally don't know but do know that it hits pretty good. I can't wait to grow this one out and see what treating her right will do. Germing it along with Great White Shark, Grape God x Mustang Mist, Nirvana's Ice, Super Silver Haze, Blue Widow and Blue Cheese. :)

Top Bottom