• Thread starter calygrownog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
calygrownog

calygrownog

Purple trainwreck x ancient og cross
Purple trainwreck x ancient og cross 2
Purple trainwreck x ancient og cross 3
three weeks into flower and she is pretty frosty. Smells very pine, lime and little skunk. Outdoor grown in native soil.

calygrownog

calygrownog

I hear ya. So many seeds and so little time. I was just looking back at my Instagram post and saw the post I did of my Jillybean x Bigbud cross I did and it hit me, I need to pop some of those seeds..

nice cross! Ptw was one o my favs a good while back.it was the reserva privada one.ancient ogs one i keep meaning to pop.i got f2,s and i really want to pop em but other stuff ends up jumpin to the top o the list

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

nice cross! Ptw was one o my favs a good while back.it was the reserva privada one.ancient ogs one i keep meaning to pop.i got f2,s and i really want to pop em but other stuff ends up jumpin to the top o the list
RPs PW was better , that's the one I used for my Purpwreckrr

View attachment 825067 View attachment 825068 View attachment 825069 three weeks into flower and she is pretty frosty. Smells very pine, lime and little skunk. Outdoor grown in native soil.
Ancient og is nice as fuck , its in a strain out here called Merv's ancient medicine my home used to run

Latest posts

Top Bottom