Here are a few picks of my Urkel 52 days in. Enjoy

Purple urkel
Purple urkel 2
Purple urkel 3
Purple urkel 4
G

goleboy

Where did you source your urkle cut?

What up man, that's some frosty looking goodness , may I ask where you sourced the cut, it looks spot on to the mom that I Had and was passing out clones in sac town and San Fran . I ask because I lost the mom about 2 months ago and miss her. But god that bitch is identical.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
What up man, that's some frosty looking goodness , may I ask where you sourced the cut, it looks spot on to the mom that I Had and was passing out clones in sac town and San Fran . I ask because I lost the mom about 2 months ago and miss her. But god that bitch is identical.

Yeah, I got the cut Here in Montana, by way of Nor Cal. Sorry about your loss man she is special fo sure

B

Bigb89

thats gorgeous man very nice job those look amazing. got some white urkles in veg now hopin the color comes through anything similar to yours haha. Enjoy those nugs bro

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful girl man! Ya did a great job growing her as well. That dried nug shot is to die for bro! Thanks for sharing.

TK

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats some killer looking urkel, she taste as good as she looks? how about a smoke report?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
thats some killer looking urkel, she taste as good as she looks? how about a smoke report?

Yes she does lol. The flavor/smell is one of my favorite things about this cut(along with rock hard nugs). She tastes like candy, with grape and slightly hashy undertones.:rasta2:

marski420

marski420

I'm drooling over that cured nug shot.. probably some very beautiful smoke. I would love to cross og kush with that urkle.. I think it would be some BOMB

MadManc

MadManc

very nice :smoke, had half oz of the urkle of a mate once, soooo nice

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
A few more shots at day 62. These photos are a little blurry, I will take some better ones in the mourning.

Top Bottom