Purple Urkle S1 Coming Back Soon?

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

As title says. I was gathering funds to get myself some seeds of the purple urkle s1 and when I came to purchase they were nowhere to be seen. Are they coming back and if so what's the time on that ?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I want the sour urkle and urkles girl BADDDDDDD. I need to negotiate that 8th seed.. only 7 come in a pack... Does the farm or breeders work with you on things like that.
I mean could a brother buy sour urkle and get an 8th seed free and 2 freebies of Urcles girl.. I got the funds now.. :)
Work with me brothers lol...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

As title says. I was gathering funds to get myself some seeds of the purple urkle s1 and when I came to purchase they were nowhere to be seen. Are they coming back and if so what's the time on that ?
So you really like this purple urkle strain? There is so many to choose from.. but I think this is my choice too... well a cross of it at least..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I want both of them that I mentioned above... I sent messages inquiring... waiting to hear back...

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

So you really like this purple urkle strain? There is so many to choose from.. but I think this is my choice too... well a cross of it at least..

Check out the Slo Flo also. I popped one seed a week ago and it is growing faster (50%+) than the Mendo Purp x Urkles I have growing. A little leggy but looks really strong. One strain I've been thinking that I'd like to try out is the Purple Dogbud. Looks like mad fire...

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Check out the Slo Flo also. I popped one seed a week ago and it is growing faster (50%+) than the Mendo Purp x Urkles I have growing. A little leggy but looks really strong. One strain I've been thinking that I'd like to try out is the Purple Dogbud. Looks like mad fire...

Would love to see some pics once you flower. It would be great if you start a new thread in the CSI forum. I really think it's a shame there aren't a ton of grow logs here, so much fire in the CSI lineup and not a lot of info out there on them.

Necromancer

Necromancer

We will have them back in stock when the next drop comes :)
Any idea on the next seed drop from csi Humboldt for urkle s1 and Mendocino purple s1 im looking to make a purchase this Tuesday but their currently out of stock and would rather hold on until you have them back in stock instead of getting something i really dont want.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Any idea on the next seed drop from csi Humboldt for urkle s1 and Mendocino purple s1 im looking to make a purchase this Tuesday but their currently out of stock and would rather hold on until you have them back in stock instead of getting something i really dont want.
I grew out the Sour Urkle and the Urkles Girl...
The Urkles girl was a low yielder, but was superb smoke!
Tasted like grape candy, was very stinky, and was out of stock with in a week :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So hows things coming along Jasper?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Tasted like grape candy, was very stinky, and was out of stock with in a week :)
Sorry if this sounds ignorant and i dont mean too if it comes off that way (Talking and Typing can get into grey areas) witch can be interpreted differently by the reader. I need these specific genetics.when would they be available again? Im willing to wait as long as i know how long. I cant lie to my patients and they requested these specific genetics. Since your a staff member can you give me any idea on how long so i can communicate that back to my patients please.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I would like to make the order Tuesday but if on your end you can't get it in your hands that soon im willing to wait. I want to use this site for my next order and will wait as long as you can give me some sort of time frame.
Thank You
Necro

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would like to make the order Tuesday but if on your end you can't get it in your hands that soon im willing to wait. I want to use this site for my next order and will wait as long as you can give me some sort of time frame.
Thank You
Necro
I pm'ed you brother., and have made the necessary pm's to try to get you an answer.. Thank you for your patience! As you well know, the Urkle genetics are deffinatly worth waiting for, and we deff understand your commitment to your patients!

@logic is the man in the high castle, and will be the only one that I know to answer your question, besides the breeder themself...

Necromancer

Necromancer

I pm'ed you brother., and have made the necessary pm's to try to get you an answer.. Thank you for your patience! As you well know, the Urkle genetics are deffinatly worth waiting for, and we deff understand your commitment to your patients!

@logic is the man in the high castle, and will be the only one that I know to answer your question, besides the breeder themself...
Please keep me updated.

Top Bottom