Purple Urkle S1 Coming Back Soon?

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

So hows things coming along Jasper?
Good! I'm in the heat right now and with my grow space and crappy insulation I have to wait till Fall to get started again. The MPU was a hit. People were diggin' the purps and the grape goodness flavor. Definitely a night time smoke! It's funny... I kind of preferred the Slo Flo high to the MPU. The MPU got me into a relationship with my couch. ;). I have a new interest developing right now... distilling Moonshine and varients. So, I'm torn with doing half Slo Flo and half Fruity Pebble OG that I picked up from JAWS or learning something new from the ground up. Then again... I could do both? That's only 'merely' masochistic.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good! I'm in the heat right now and with my grow space and crappy insulation I have to wait till Fall to get started again. The MPU was a hit. People were diggin' the purps and the grape goodness flavor. Definitely a night time smoke! It's funny... I kind of preferred the Slo Flo high to the MPU. The MPU got me into a relationship with my couch. ;). I have a new interest developing right now... distilling Moonshine and varients. So, I'm torn with doing half Slo Flo and half Fruity Pebble OG that I picked up from JAWS or learning something new from the ground up. Then again... I could do both? That's only 'merely' masochistic.
lol,,, well a person does have to stay busy and entertained :)
Ya I can relate to the purps and the grape flavor, my ppl were ecstatic about it!

Top Bottom