Purple urkle vs. Og kush?

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushMaster707

Hey whats goin on everyone. I've been smoking this strain called headband for the past week and its super dank. Just a minute ago I decided to roll up some of my own purple urkle and it set me down quite nice. I love the the hashy lemon smell of og varaties and the intense high. I cant live without my purp though. It is a very soothing, relaxing, sleep type medicine for me thats why is love it. What about you? Do you feel you need at least 2 different types of bomb to keep you satisfied, of are you all for one or the other?

R

Rural_GrowOp

I need a variety for sure. Its nice to get to decide which type of high I'm in the mood for. I always shoot for having at least 4 strains in the jar.

S

still smokin

RG...KM, im working on that too. soon.... hate it when your at the mercy of the comercial nugs.......yuck

A

arkady2300

When I used to cruise the dispensaries in Southern California I would drive up to 80 miles to get a good deal on Headband. Personally, I really like to keep changing things up if I could swap medicine every bowl I would... awhh dreams... I also like to change up my toppings some days are keif days and others are BHO. I really need to buy/build a set of bubble bags.

Back in the dispensary days my favs were GDP, and SFV OG Kush, I would keep an eighth rolling around the apartment of each to serve as a platform for the concentrate of the day.

O

organickat

I fell i love with ECSD when I first got it now I alway find myself wanting the out of the norm taste like Mr.nice (hashplant x g13) or chocolate thai crosses and old school skunk.This area is flooded with sour d and og kush and kush this and kush that.I'm over it! So I would pick purple erkle over og.

S

SkyHi

Well to me its the opposite, OG kush and Chem kick the shit out of GDP, URklE, GrApE APe ETC etc . im sick of purple and ppl thinking its better becuase its purple, LMMFAO you could spray paint some brick weed purple in my area and ppl would flock all over it...morons, lol. Im not saying that purple is bad just way over hyped in my area. Never tried HEADBAND i need tooo tho !!!But on the orther hand i had some Urklan the other day (urkle x romulan) and it was chocolatey goodness with a heavy stone

O

organickat

Thats funny west coast flooded with the purps and east coast has all lemon flavored shit..

P

Papa_kush

I definitely agree. It helps to have a few different strains to smoke on so it keeps your tolerence build up down. Gotta have some good purp for sleepy time too. But if i had to smoke one thing all day every day it would be kush.

T

tophmaster

kush kush kush i am with ski hi but probably more of a purp hater. purp is everywhere is nothing rare at all. take a kush headband deisel ot chem over a purp all day. kush poops on the purp. i am just tired of it have been for a while its just nothin rare or special looks and tastes pretty but it aint got the FUNK

K

KushMaster707

Good point top, you just gotta have that funk. Although I have had some stuff called purple creeper and it was the most funk fire purp ive ever had. Heard of it?

U

uwg13

i have 3 types right now and im already wishing for somethin new im thinkin in the future ima need 4 or 5 to stay happy lolll i guess when you buy bags its not a problem

true grit

true grit

Shit I'm happy to still have 2 different AK phenos from the last grow! Lol.

B

bicycle racer

the west coast is flooded with all flavors lol not just purps thats in no way true at all lemon flavored ogs and diesels are everywhere. anyways most purple strains suck but gdp and particularly grape ape and purple urkel are good indica meds which i enjoy. gods gift is good also. if forced to pick the ogs are better all things considered. but if you smoke only og all the time the purple strains i mentioned will seem better because of tolerance and vice versa. but anyone who by choice only smokes 1 strain is a fool i always have 6 or 7 strains in jars that way you never really build a tolerance to any strain in particular.

B

bdawgburner

I dont know how i ever only grew one strain. I run 5 now and still want. Should i just start strain whores anonymous now? My two are Bdawg and afgooey. The afgoo is the most sativa that i run.

H

headband707

Hey whats goin on everyone. I've been smoking this strain called headband for the past week and its super dank. Just a minute ago I decided to roll up some of my own purple urkle and it set me down quite nice. I love the the hashy lemon smell of og varaties and the intense high. I cant live without my purp though. It is a very soothing, relaxing, sleep type medicine for me thats why is love it. What about you? Do you feel you need at least 2 different types of bomb to keep you satisfied, of are you all for one or the other?

Personally I would like a bud that doesn't give you the muchies, does keep you awake , does smell wonderfully dank, feels like hash when you roll like and doesn't cost an arm and a leg?(Free) Oh and you never get immune to it ever! Any suggestions? lol Peace out Headband707

L

livinglegend

I always have a variety, but if i could only have one. its OG.......
right now i got purple trainwreck (insane taste), LA Confidential and Fire OG.

H

headband707

Yeah anything you mix with Trainwreck is sik but that sounds sik. I heard sour bubble and TW was nice too. wouldn't mind trying all these babies lol I'm so very hard to please peace out Headband707

C

CannabisSativa

Can I go for an Og Urkle fem cross instead of picking just 1 of them,lol

true grit

true grit

Yeah eventually when I get around to scooping some DNA LA CON, I really wanna give those PurpleWrecks (urkle x trainwreck) a shot too. All the smoke reports were phenomenal for that one.

Top Bottom