Purple urkle vs. Og kush?

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I always thought that the Afican's Black Magic was impossible to get as it comes from the Pigmey's but I guess thats not too far fetched lol.. Yeah DJ Shorts talks about the Black Magic he wasn't sure if there were hard drugs in it lol so it must be good lol. Right now I think the best genetics are coming from Cali. and the most scientific research is coming from Isreal. I have tried 1000's of strains and only a few really stand out but they are getting better lol peace out Headband707:wondering
No doubt Cali has it going on, but Spain is doing amazing things, adding completely new strains to the gene pool. I haven't been to Israel but I doubt that they could even compare to the genetic breeding in Espana!

R

Rolln J

If I had to choose between the 2, I choose OG...

I do not build up a tolerance to OG like I do with most strains, I love that.

G

guineapig

Yes i think multiple strains are really important for treating yourself, especially if you require daily medicating.....the OG seems better for pain but the Urkle seems better for depression and anxiety issues....

:flower flower power from guineapig :flower

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I will never get tired of the OGs, Chems, or SD...but I def like a variety or else I get bored

Top Bottom