Pyrethrum Vs Bennies?

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

this is why threads like this are necessary imo. I use pyrtherins sparingly, but my knowledge is slim to none on the topic, even after i searched some info online. Its good to have knowledge like this posted for the masses.

Im assuming the monterey product is a very low concentration. its legal in Cali. Now the pyrthrum bombs are not....

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

this is why threads like this are necessary imo. I use pyrtherins sparingly, but my knowledge is slim to none on the topic, even after i searched some info online. Its good to have knowledge like this posted for the masses.

Im assuming the monterey product is a very low concentration. its legal in Cali. Now the pyrthrum bombs are not....
I don't know what is legal as far as the stuff you can buy at any store. We don't actually use the bombs, but we do use Actisol Machines, Powder/Wet Fogging Machines, and Foaming Injection Machines. When I'm talking about RUS Pesticides the concentrates can get as high as95% and I use 1-5ml per gallon. I would have to check my label, but the DemonMax I use has around 25% cyrethrin which is a form of pyrethrin.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I use the bombs. Sparingly. I use a full face respirator and I cut the locking plastic tab off the bomb with an exacto blade so that when you push the button on top it doesn't lock in place. This effectively gives you an aerosol. Then I very lightly hit the topsoil where the FGs are chilling, and if I see any in mid air I zap them. One bomb will last me a few months this way, and I never spray the plants or drench with it.

The foliar pack will kill the larvae, and the p bomb (http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/p...=2&zmap=1479&gclid=CKPrgoLizr0CFY6Rfgod3qsApw)

will kill the adults.

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Yeah, geez, they just changed the egg handling laws on me, too.
About once a month they change regulation in one way or another in the pest control industry. 6 months ago they said we can no longer treat around doors and windows unless we do a crack and crevice treatment. Impossible to do on a 2 story house and the eaves were included in the new regulation, which is where i see most of the spiders. Pretty soon they will say no treatments at all lol.

Top Bottom