Pythium/ root zone

• Thread starter Neverfold420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neverfold420

Essentially your doing the same thing with more work. Rinsing the roots and then adding hydrogaurd. Only much biggest cost and time. But yes that will work
Ok thanks only reason I'm doin this way is to
Watch this video examining if you run a uv bulb , it will eliminate the use of using chillers and having to run all your stuff at under 70f (it’s the bad pathogens that re making you to do that ) think if you run all those chillers ( that’s 25%+ of your energy bill of your grow plus buying them and maintenance if needed) if you can use no chillers ( that’s so awesome and be @ higher temps.

the guy on this video knows what his talking about ( his a hydro master) and he def is telling you once you go uv and make sure your lines and hoses are clean and brand new to it. Your going to be way more jail free than a water chiller !

[/Q will these work can put one in head bucket and one in res right by water return hose.

Screenshot 20191109 174343
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Watch this video examining if you run a uv bulb , it will eliminate the use of using chillers and having to run all your stuff at under 70f (it’s the bad pathogens that re making you to do that ) think if you run all those chillers ( that’s 25%+ of your energy bill of your grow plus buying them and maintenance if needed) if you can use no chillers ( that’s so awesome and be @ higher temps meaning allowing to use it at room temps )

the guy on this video knows what his talking about ( his a hydro master) and he def is telling you once you go uv and make sure your lines and hoses are clean and brand new to it. Your going to be way more jail free than a water chiller !

Right now I’m installing my 12 gph uv for my vegroom and all I will have connected to it is a clean hose and I will refill my Rez and cloner. Only issue I saw in the video compared to what reviews of the uv and the uv manufacturer mapped was they wanted the kdf85 (filter for well water )+ sediment filter before the uv to capture any sediment/contamination and protect the uv ( the video maker didn’t do that, I’m doing that just like everyone I found online beside him did )

100% agree but it can cause iron to precipitate out of a solution

N

Neverfold420

Wouldn't the light still draw out the iron , because the water still going through it. Vs putting one by return hose end or is there Difference ? Either way buying one of these tonight?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wouldn't the light still draw out the iron , because the water still going through it. Vs putting one by return hose end or is there Difference ? Either way buying one of these tonight?
I can't say for sure only used them in aquariums for short periods of 3-4 days for cynobacteria

Sorry which one?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They should have ratings I'm out for the evening so will hard to look things up

Top Bottom