Qhats your perferred nutes

• Thread starter Nknacho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nknacho

Nknacho

I use nector of the gods first time whats everyone use and pjcs to back up your opinion?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I have used lots of different brands early years it was , Canna , Dutch Feast , Monster Bud , Mega grow , in the last few years iv tried house n garden , rock fusion , grow lush , The Professor, Mills. Now I’ve gone to Reiziger grow n bloom plus Cyco sugar sweet ,Dr revive , swell , grow pro cal mag , The current grow im on was a remnant grow from one of my outdoor crops left after a bush fire , they were really sad when I got them home which was the same time new Nutes arrived ,,,,,,, Totally super impresses with Reiziger running at label rates works fine and ph perfect I grow in coco perlite 30/70 mix run 400 w mh, and 400 w hps passive air intake . I like the lower N they in there mix passive air gives me 78% N free .

E0B75131 84B4 43FE 803C F7F638024D21
555F9898 A22D 45B1 B13F 752095980935
2BDBAB38 9E54 4D74 BE96 F1C98031422C
8823AB8D 41F4 41F2 9911 C1292BDF58B3
26AABE42 34D9 4F12 A5F1 A56594212B48
Nknacho

Nknacho

I have used lots of different brands early years it was , Canna , Dutch Feast , Monster Bud , Mega grow , in the last few years iv tried house n garden , rock fusion , grow lush , The Professor, Mills. Now I’ve gone to Reiziger grow n bloom plus Cyco sugar sweet ,Dr revive , swell , grow pro cal mag , The current grow im on was a remnant grow from one of my outdoor crops left after a bush fire , they were really sad when I got them home which was the same time new Nutes arrived ,,,,,,, Totally super impresses with Reiziger running at label rates works fine and ph perfect I grow in coco perlite 30/70 mix run 400 w mh, and 400 w hps passive air intake . I like the lower N they in there mix passive air gives me 78% N free .
Whats the peice pn those?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Whats the peice pn those?
Sorry I’m not sure what your asking ? Oh do you mean price $ ok 5lt grow a&b $59.00 same for the bloom 5lt $59.00 the cyco adds are $40 odd each pro cal $25 that what they price them in the local shop .

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I like Dyna gro and Botanicare. Yeah they're overpriced and a lot of water.... I'll admit dry ferts are better but the selection of quality dry ferts where I live is limited, unless I want to make them myself.
I'd like to try master blend at some point or even Jack's, but nowhere local sells it and it's way overpriced on Amazon.ca

For now, Ive got no complaints about Botanicare other than it's a bit pricey. But considering the value of the crop it's kind of neither here nor there....

roach

roach

For the past 15 years or so I have used BioBizz soil and ferts, never had a problem.

There might be cheaper options but why change something that is working well? compared to the reward when you harvest it's still cheap.

Prices might be different where you live, but I pay around 200$ for 10 seeds, electricity is around 200$ too per harvest and then maybe 100$ on fertilizer and soil. I usually go for strains with lots of taste and high potency and they tend to yield a bit less than the more commercial ones, so I average around 400 gram per harvest. For me thats equal to 5000$ if I had to buy the weed, so even if I paid 200$ for fertilizer it would still consider it a good deal. Trying to save 5$ in that equation is just not worth it.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I planted in miracle grow moisture control. Didn't feed anything for first 3 weeks. Then just used miracle grow all purpose plant food one packet per gallon until 12/12 switch, now using miracle grow bloom concentrate 1/2 tsp/gal and foxfarm big bloom 1/4cup/gal..
🤷 they seem happy enough @ day 26 since 12/12

20200425 093225
20200425 093027
20200425 092906
20200425 093010
20200425 093100
Nknacho

Nknacho

I planted in miracle grow moisture control. Didn't feed anything for first 3 weeks. Then just used miracle grow all purpose plant food one packet per gallon until 12/12 switch, now using miracle grow bloom concentrate 1/2 tsp/gal and foxfarm big bloom 1/4cup/gal..
🤷 they seem happy enough @ day 26 since 12/12
Damn she looks sexy using miraxle grow? Thats pretty risky I heard?

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Lol i always hear that but... Idk i've always liked the saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it" so despite the stigma miracle grow has, everyone also tells me just keep doing whatever im doing because its workin lol

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I think, it's more, once you understand the nutrients, it doesn't really matter what brand, as long as you use them correctly for your plant.
Miracle grow is super high concentrated, 1/2tsp for gallon, so it wouldnt surprise me if people were just over-feeding/overwatering with it, more than anything. Its the go-to newbie brand so it makes sense most failures or problems would end up associated with that brand also 💁 N is N K is K.. you give what the plant needs no more no less and it wont give a crap what picture is on the bottle

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I keep things simple, for veg botanacare pro grow, for flower Atami Bloombastic, i got advice from my hydro guy and he was spot on as i have never even thought about changing my nutrients, if it is not broken i dont try and fix it.

20191228 182511
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think, it's more, once you understand the nutrients, it doesn't really matter what brand, as long as you use them correctly for your plant.
Miracle grow is super high concentrated, 1/2tsp for gallon, so it wouldnt surprise me if people were just over-feeding/overwatering with it, more than anything. Its the go-to newbie brand so it makes sense most failures or problems would end up associated with that brand also 💁 N is N K is K.. you give what the plant needs no more no less and it wont give a crap what picture is on the bottle

To be fair that's not entirely accurate. There is different forms of N and it actually makes a big difference whether your fert is mainly comprised of ammonium or nitrate nitrogen.

I've seen it a few times on here people using cheap Walmart fertilizer that was mostly ammonium based nitrogen, and that would likely burn your plants and mess with ph.

Top Bottom