Quality over quantity anytime!

• Thread starter devildog1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devildog1986

devildog1986

Hey guys decided to do one of these grow journal, figured if get picked on like everyone else that does this (lol).

I do it strictly and absolutely for me myself and I, although I can probably fit more stuff I keep it within 4 or 5 plants 6 is pushing it.

Currently I am in week 1 of veg, tomorrow is day 1 of week two. And everything looks nice and healthy, they got fed today, they were showing what I call hunger signs lol. I grow in a 5x5 and I don't like to clone and keep mothers, I like peace time lol. Here's the progress pics everyone loves.

I am running 1 1/2 liberty haze from Barney's farm

2 black afghan kush from medicann

And lastly a strain popular in Amsterdam called power flower.

Quality over quantity anytime Here they were 4 days under a 400W metal halide.

Quality over quantity anytime 2
Then we go to 12 days the middle one popped up but never opened its forts set of leaves.

Quality over quantity anytime 3
This is the a/c I use and the sentinel chhc-4 this thing is awesome shout out to MYCO for the recommendation
Quality over quantity anytime 4
Here's the inside of the tent the beautiful home of miracles!!!
Quality over quantity anytime 5
Gotta stay sanitized at all times and always stayin on top of ph and ppm. All I need for trimming and anything with maintenance is in my little pouch.
Quality over quantity anytime 6
Here's liberty haze in week 1 of veg nice big and wide ( that's what she said) leaves. Makes my hand look small and I'm a x-large lol.
Quality over quantity anytime 7
Here's a top view.
Quality over quantity anytime 8
This is my 1/2 from the 1 and a half liberty haze. She's catching up.
Quality over quantity anytime 9
Here's the black afghan kush side pic this is number 2
Quality over quantity anytime 10
Here's black afghan 1 semi top view
Quality over quantity anytime 11
Here's the power flower shortest of all 4. I'm wheelchair bound so it's hard to get steady shots from the two back ones.
Quality over quantity anytime 12
Here's another pic of the power flower.

I'm hoping for a good size harvest this run, just to take it easy for a few months. Y'all enjoy. And please don't ruin good vibes by talking smack. A good friend (gamerstwin) said it best to me, we all have our ways of growing. Hope you guys enjoy. Much love peace and serenity. Keep on growing.

Power OG

Power OG

looking good bro!Keep doing ya thing! fck wat they gotta say if they talking shit. some people just always have to find something negative 2 say. Stay positive and keep furthering your skills. like my TMB Gamers said, we all have our own style and the farm makes it possible to connect and share styles, info to further all our gardens! again looking good. TM

devildog1986

devildog1986

heres some tunes to enjoy might not be everyones style but give it a chance to play in the background. Sometimes music doesn't need words the music itself does all the talking!

devildog1986

devildog1986

looking good bro!Keep doing ya thing! fck wat they gotta say if they talking shit. some people just always have to find something negative 2 say. Stay positive and keep furthering your skills. like my TMB Gamers said, we all have our own style and the farm makes it possible to connect and share styles, info to further all our gardens! again looking good. TM

I appreciate the support power OG much love my friend!!!

devildog1986

devildog1986

dizzy and arturo sandoval are my all time top bebop/afrocuban jazz musicians. arturo is a great person and amazing player. not much love like that found in music now a days. don't get me wrong i like hip hop, rap, rock (Metallica before the black album) and any other genre you can think of, but music like this that changes your emotions as they progress, not much out there. dizzy was amazing at improv. and his presence is always needed in this new mainstream music.

devildog1986

devildog1986

Update time, plants are 2 weeks 3 days in veg. Temp is 75-79 humidity is 60-65 enjoy.

Right side!

Left side!

Black afghan kush #1 top view

Black afghan kush #1 height 12 inches

Black afghan kush #1 side shot

devildog1986

devildog1986

Part 2

Black afghan kush #2 a little shorter but not by much ( by the way those are waterspouts from my compost teas, not dry spots). This one is a little wider than number 1

Black afghan kush#2 measured 9 1/2 inches. A little hard to take a steady shot

Top view black afghan #2

This is powe flower, not really impressed with growth.

Power flower is at about 9 1/2 inches as well but took longer to get there

Power flower top view

Liberty haze Senior. Measured 7 inches, she was doing great but had a little stressful week now she's recovering quick.

Liberty haze Jr, measured at 7 inches. ( but they are barely on week 1. See y'all next week, I'll try and take better pictures!

Shamus

Shamus

looks like you may have a powdery mildew of sorts homie.

i would nip that in the butt before you flip for sure.

love the music selection in here. diggin it

other than the possible PM, babes be lookin good bro

devildog1986

devildog1986

I had just given them a compost tea feed like 2 hours ago. they are just water spots. ill keep an eye on them, but theres no damage around the spots or under the leaves. its just from the compost tea i feed,

Man now you got me worrying over it!! lol glad you like the tunes man, makes it feel like you in a elevator when browsing lol.

Shamus

Shamus

oh i listen to jazz and the like on the daily. been goin thru swing fads too

do you use caps bennies? if so thats most likely the talc, if you dont use caps bennies id be slightly worried. unless other bennie companies use talc as a carrier as well

devildog1986

devildog1986

no, i make my own i add calcium to it and the water is already calcium rich where i live. but ill keep an eye on it. if i see that tomorrow ill, put an organic removal of anything that is not good for the plants. thanks man. Check out The Breker Brothers they have some good stuff. i used to love to dance swing, then i got injured and just watch lol.

heres something that i thought bout when i was listening to "so what" (Fuck You Miles Davis! Part lol)

devildog1986

devildog1986

Well guys i hope everyone is doing better than i am, unfortunately my plants were put to rest from Co2 toxicity, the co2 regulator decided to screw up on me and stayed open even when it was disconnected. in other words my environmental controller would cut the power off and the regulator would not turn off. it leaked all the co2 tank into the grow room which was just filled and they all did not make it. they are trying to hang on, but they went from top notch to down the drain. just put some new seeds in of the same strains i would say i assure you this won't happen again but equipment failure happens when you least expect it. hope you guys do better than me. i was getting ready to flip to flower! of course the store replaced the regulator and said "Sorry man" y'all take care ill keep it coming soon guys.

Shamus

Shamus

im sorry that sucks,

what did ya pop for the next go around??

Latest posts

Top Bottom