Quality over quantity anytime!

• Thread starter devildog1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devildog1986

devildog1986

im sorry that sucks,

what did ya pop for the next go around??
same strains i only had a few left so i said why not. this is my first time using Co2 but man overnight crazy! here i was a little nervous about having PM and shit hit the fan quick. you jinxed me Shamus! lol Im just messing with you man. i put my last two liberty haze and last two black afghan kush seeds i hope they all germinate. I was taking my time with these because i wanted some nice mid size trees so i went over the 4 weeks thats recommended. now I'm regretting it lol hows your stuff going?

Shamus

Shamus

not too bad, just getting over a light being left on for 24/7 for a few weeks in the bloom room. everything started to reveg. everythings back on track now tho to an extent!

devildog1986

devildog1986

I hate when stuff like this happens man. you rely on your equipment, spend good money on it and then it lets you down. its all over the place though. i flipped in the hydro store because this whole co2 thing can get dangerous, they say ohh man that sucks I'm sorry. thank god my fam. is ok cause trust me id be in prison right now lol. (Happy thoughts, breath in, breath out, oooozzzaaahhhh lol )

when they revel it shouldn't affect them that bad right? they just get stressed a bit then they get back on schedule right? just curious, I've never had that happen to me. i know some people like to take clones from their flowering plants and reveg them i think they call it monster cropping? just curious. thanks for the support man.

Shamus

Shamus

i havent heard too much crazy shit with co2 being dangerous, mostly the units that run on propane and what not, those are super dangerous in certain circumstances. now of course it can hurt the plants (unfortunately you experienced that first hand)

the problem with that is it takes about a month or two for them to go back into flowering from the weird half ass state they were in. so all in all it would have amounted to more time loss trying to save them then just starting over.

i do know people who utilize that but i always would tell them not too. it just seems like your stressing the plant more than necessary. in the month it takes to reveg you could train and top a plant in a more healthy manor and end up with near the same result

S

ssteely71

So sorry about your garden. Wow. I'd be very interested in knowing what brand/model of regulator critically failed and how long it was in operation?

devildog1986

devildog1986

So sorry about your garden. Wow. I'd be very interested in knowing what brand/model of regulator critically failed and how long it was in operation?

shit happens i guess, they didn't give me the box for the Co2 controller, so ill get that info as soon as i can. they said the solenoid somehow stayed in the open position. regardless of it being on or off. ill get things gong again asap i hope

Top Bottom