quantum boards

• Thread starter morugawelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morugawelder

morugawelder

Has anyone ordered from Grower Lights ? Been like a month since I ordered , only heard fro him couple of times.
Curious if anyone out there knows him ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I ordered mine from them and they were great to me. I ordered the HLG 600 kit and did not pay for assembly since its so dam easy. I paid i think $20 for a potentiometer and they just wired it in for nothing. Not exactly a huge deal but communication and service was great. Have you tried emailing them about your concerns? mistakes can happen and maybe they messed something up

morugawelder

morugawelder

I ordered mine from them and they were great to me. I ordered the HLG 600 kit and did not pay for assembly since its so dam easy. I paid i think $20 for a potentiometer and they just wired it in for nothing. Not exactly a huge deal but communication and service was great. Have you tried emailing them about your concerns? mistakes can happen and maybe they messed
took your cash and ran away?
i hope not , I ordered late March , he replied thanks for order , charge on my visa . Then he relied a week later saying it be a hard 2 weeks till till they can assemble and test . Due to demand .
I completely understand that , but an update would be cool , just
I’ve emailed him about 4 times ,no reply

morugawelder

morugawelder

I ordered mine from them and they were great to me. I ordered the HLG 600 kit and did not pay for assembly since its so dam easy. I paid i think $20 for a potentiometer and they just wired it in for nothing. Not exactly a huge deal but communication and service was great. Have you tried emailing them about your concerns? mistakes can happen and maybe they messed something up
Yes about 4 times , don’t want to be a est , jus
That would concern me also. I can only give you my experience. I hope it works out maybe try calling?
i just called a half hr ago . I got his voice mail saying he’s either helping other customers or it’s aft store hours . Said leave name and number and they’ll get back to me . Well this was at 3 so I don’t think their closed .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes about 4 times , don’t want to be a est , jus

i just called a half hr ago . I got his voice mail saying he’s either helping other customers or it’s aft store hours . Said leave name and number and they’ll get back to me . Well this was at 3 so I don’t think their closed .
Idk where you live but its good friday.

morugawelder

morugawelder

He returned my call earlier , apologize for the long delay , said they'll be out in a few days , So thats great news , Great to hear back from him after so long , so no harm no foul .
Thanks for all your replies ! Itching to try these sweeties out !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Glad to hear because I was thinking about holding off placing more orders in the future to be safe

morugawelder

morugawelder

well got to excited to soon , said he anticipating them being shipped on Monday ( today ) and would get a tracking # , but nothing yet , e - mailed him a few hrs. ago .

This order went in on 3 - 27 th. he replied Happy Growing , 28 th he said it'll be a strong 2 weeks , here we are its 4 - 22 , and got my card half paid off already .

Phylex

Phylex

well got to excited to soon , said he anticipating them being shipped on Monday ( today ) and would get a tracking # , but nothing yet , e - mailed him a few hrs. ago .

This order went in on 3 - 27 th. he replied Happy Growing , 28 th he said it'll be a strong 2 weeks , here we are its 4 - 22 , and got my card half paid off already .
Nothing that wasn't already posted in the linked thread. You'll get your lights. It will just be a wait. I strongly recommend taking a gander at it. Others including myself had the same experience you're experiencing. The only difference is his lead time has been extended even further.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

The manufacturer, HLG, gets back ordered all the time. They may be waiting on HLG. They'll be good lights when they come, I have 3.

morugawelder

morugawelder

Nothing that wasn't already posted in the linked thread. You'll get your lights. It will just be a wait. I strongly recommend taking a gander at it. Others including myself had the same experience you're experiencing. The only difference is his lead time has been extended even further.
I don't mind a little wait , as I'm still rocking the blurples , but its been quite more than a month , and been paid for . At the very least keep in contact with your customer when they contact you .

morugawelder

morugawelder

My advice to people is - cancel your fucking order! You could very well cancel your order, get your money back, order from another website, and still get it quicker!😂😂
who else carries them ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom