Quantum Light Flower Tent Build

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

After cutting a bit of water weight, just hang drying, still a ways to go

View attachment 822139

Couple shots of the garden. So excited to harvest. Starting to get some really pretty purples on my personal strain and it’s really fattening up. Pictures here are shit.

View attachment 822140
View attachment 822141
View attachment 822142

Bought a few of these 3ft round by 5ft tall with 8 shelves. Going to see how it works but I think a dozen of these will make outdoor harvest much easier.

View attachment 822138
They work

99judge

99judge

Mr.jiujitsu can you post images of how you wired the LRS 350-36 to your multimeters and potiometers.... And then to the quantum boards.... Trying to build your setup... Also I need a list of parts... Your design is really clean and efficient and I would like to replicate it if possible

99judge

99judge

View attachment 798436 View attachment 798433 Spent a fem minutes wiring some of the drivers to 120v ac and started setting up the dinner and display shelf. Just waiting on one more board to show up and one more dimmer and this flower tent has light (still waiting for many parts to arrive so it’s another week off before I can move stuff around and finish the veg light. Not really concerned at the moment since every thing is headed outside soon anyways that’s started and my official quantum start begins!
Mr.jiujitsu can you post images of how you wired the LRS 350-36 to your multimeters and potiometers.... And then to the quantum boards.... Trying to build your setup... Also I need a list of parts... Your design is really clean and efficient and I would like to replicate it if possible... Need list of all connectors needed... EVERYTHING 🤭

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

I do something similar (but not as nice..LOL)..These are 2x Photon Sunboards w/alternating 4000k and 2700k Samsung diodes for my veg closet (I also run QB132's in both the veg and flower tent/tub grows)..Nice thing is that we can custom make what we need to fit whatever space (mine is 10x2)
View attachment 799006
I love the inline multimeters. Which kind do you guus use? I looked at a diagram for one on amazon, but i cant understand where to connect the meters wire to the lights. Please help me with this

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

How have I not seen this??? Excellent work man!!! Pulling up a chair....
Man this build is awesome. I saw it a few months ago. Ive got lights on the way, id love to mount the potentiometers and multimeters to a homemade control board outside of my grow. Im also getting one of those AC Infinity fans with the temp controller and probe as well as the emmerson effect leds from rapidled. If you order a controller for them u can actually shut of the 660nm and run the 730 for 15 min to create initiator effect. All these controls mounted on one board would be sweet. Just need Mr. JUIJITSU to explain the connection with the inline multimeter. If anyone could help with this let me know. I dont want to blow my lights from wiring the device in wrong.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Man this build is awesome. I saw it a few months ago. Ive got lights on the way, id love to mount the potentiometers and multimeters to a homemade control board outside of my grow. Im also getting one of those AC Infinity fans with the temp controller and probe as well as the emmerson effect leds from rapidled. If you order a controller for them u can actually shut of the 660nm and run the 730 for 15 min to create initiator effect. All these controls mounted on one board would be sweet. Just need Mr. JUIJITSU to explain the connection with the inline multimeter. If anyone could help with this let me know. I dont want to blow my lights from wiring the device in wrong.

This is all WAY over my pay grade lol I'm the guy who has to stick with plug and play hahaha

20200518 163035
Cadydid420

Cadydid420

This is all WAY over my pay grade lol I'm the guy who has to stick with plug and play hahaha
Ur set up aint bad. At the moment ur doing better then me. I dont have a tent, I ise regular old box fans. Lol. Im using a 4 bulb T5 on my 4x5, 4 walmart plant leds on sides .LMMFAO. homemade scrog, and a vipraspectra 600 for flowering. Ill post 2 pics, 1st one is from when i just set up scrog, second one is today. As u can see, i really need these lights to get here from China asap. Im running out of headroom. This is March 25
20200325 212518

This is today May 18th.
20200518 220627

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Ur set up aint bad. At the moment ur doing better then me. I dont have a tent, I ise regular old box fans. Lol. Im using a 4 bulb T5 on my 4x5, 4 walmart plant leds on sides .LMMFAO. homemade scrog, and a vipraspectra 600 for flowering. Ill post 2 pics, 1st one is from when i just set up scrog, second one is today. As u can see, i really need these lights to get here from China asap. Im running out of headroom. This is March 25View attachment 974758
This is today May 18th.
View attachment 974759
I swear. Ive been vegging these since September. Ive kept lighting to a minimal, nutrients to a minimal so to let it grow at a slower pace. Ive been trying to get these lights forever, but one thing after another,and my plans kept being pushed to the side. I have 1 GSC, 1 tangerine dream, 1 jack Harer and one nameless that ive grown before, i just call it god Berry(cause it kinda resembles GB). All my seeds are bag seeds, believe it or not from colorado and california dispensaries, except for the GB.

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Ur set up aint bad. At the moment ur doing better then me. I dont have a tent, I ise regular old box fans. Lol. Im using a 4 bulb T5 on my 4x5, 4 walmart plant leds on sides .LMMFAO. homemade scrog, and a vipraspectra 600 for flowering. Ill post 2 pics, 1st one is from when i just set up scrog, second one is today. As u can see, i really need these lights to get here from China asap. Im running out of headroom. This is March 25View attachment 974758
This is today May 18th.
View attachment 974759
I almost feel like i should take and cut some good inches off of these just so i dont get light burn from the 4 240 watt kingbrites that are on the way. But i dont know if id need to let them recover for a bit b4 i flower or simple cut and switch. Got any ideas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom