Querkle in Mass

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Subcool

Of all the hats I wear I think my most rewarding other than writing about weed is teaching someone the art of Dankage. While I may teach hundreds online everyday In my personal life I am always looking for someone with that utter love of cannabis and the skill to mold into a talented indoor grower.

I met Dioxide or 02 as hes been nicknamed by the good people at the Bay about 2 years ago through a patient. 02 did some work with some folks that were hosting an event for Willie Nelson and my patient thought I would like to meet Willie so he set it up and while there I met 02. Over the next few months I found out he wanted to become a caregiver and after he did all the paperwork I set out helping him design a proper grow room. Everything I instructed him to do as far as construction he did one better and in the end he has one of the nicest grow rooms I have ever seen. 8’ Cool tubes and a bad ass Mini-split heat pump with IAQ and dehumidification the guy heard my words and built a area capable of providing good organic cannabis to his patients.

He is a great student and figures I been doing it awhile before he trys new stuff I think he wanted to master my method first.
He had some problems at first with cloning but mainly due to the wrong area in a conditioned colder room. We moved that and it was smooth sailing.
He has gone from the Whats in your garage thread to a George of the Jungle style grower.
I was lucky enough today to be invited over to photograph and the Querkle females we found in the Search for Querkle male, I am extremely happy with the consistency of this hybrid and all but one of the 7 females is purple in color and all of them smell amazing.
The largest plant was so huge he was scared to move it out of the room so believe it or not even this beasty girl isn’t the largest one.
She is the most spectacular looking though so I wanted to give a shout out to my homie and show off his amazing work.
Well done Daniel^San
You have learned much Grasshopper.

Its an honor to visit your garden of Dank!

Gasmansroom
Gasmansroom2
Gasmansroom3
Querklegas
Querklegas2
Querklegas3
Querklegas4
Querklegas5
Querklegas6
Querklegas7
S

Subcool

Purple Snow Flakes

Check out more of the Querkles, not a tosser in the lot.

Purplesnoflakes
Purplesnoflakes2
Purplesnoflakes3
Purplesnoflakes4
Purplesnoflakes5
Purplesnoflakes6
Purplesnoflakes7
Purplesnoflakes8
Purplesnoflakes9
Purplesnoflakes10
P

pastor toastman

the perfect blend of Purple Erkle and Space Queen! does it still have that every-purple-candy-ever-mixed-together taste?

K

koopa troopa

i got some querkle just chilling. hopefully i'll get at least one in flower next run...

B

bluegrass

Thanks so much for posting these bubba sub! I have been searching the net for more pics since I got my pack. Go into detail on the taste of her sub, come on, PLEASE PLEASE? :):):)

F

FastForward

i got some querkle just chilling. hopefully i'll get at least one in flower next run...

Me too...wish I had them in this run for Xmas.... they're the first beans I'm going to get wet in the new year....

Q

queso

i have seen very good things from subcool plants, glad to see they turned out quality for you:nod

Top Bottom