• Thread starter thezissou
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thezissou

hello community,
i am on a quest to start aquiring land race genetics;
colombian/afghankush/thai/african etc..

I currently grow indoors in so cal., and while the strains I have been fortunate enough to cultivate. Jack the ripper, c99, spacequeen, a few of Dj short strains for example, just don't have the raw electric power from weed that I have smoked in Jamaica,Vietnam,Panama.

Let alone the hash from these countries...^^ :rastadancing:

I took 2 hits off some perfectly cured weed from thailand last night, and I was fuc*ed up for a good 4-5 hours. My poor girlfriend had a panic attack after taking a pretty good bong rip of this stuff. And we both smoke strong full melt hash all the time. Weird eh?

i could describe the high as a super creeper, starts off super speedy in the head, than it was like "lift off" "WTF" felt like i just ate a good batch of brownies man.
extremely intense cerebreal stone/soaring for a good 3 hours. as well as a full blown body beat down. very very medicinal :blush

so that leads me here :D

I want to start growing wild land race strains indoors as well outside. I'm not here to ask anyone for seeds cuz I don't want to violate the rules. Instead I was wondering if someone cool enough could help a fellow grower and point me in the direction of some "legitimate" sites that stock them and/or breeders than focus on land races.

thanks a lot. ;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
billygoat is working with some pure thai's. he has a subforum here on the farm post you questions in there and he should answer them within a day or 2

T

trichburner

If I recall correctly , his bankok betty won't be around till late summer .

As far as pure , unhybridized "farmed" lines go ; there is colombian black from bco which is available from cannasuer or Afropip's Nigerian & Swazi Red which are available on Attitude . Gypsy has a few southeast asian available , but those line just aren't documented enough to say they are pure . I would like to see those lines incrossed one generation and a population grow of the incross before I would call his lines pure .

There are a few hybrid options available , Bankok Betty from Billygoat definately looks interesting . If you can't wait that long for it to be released , then look into Ace's lines . I believe Attitude still has Oldtimers haze in stock and pretty soon Ace will be releasing some Meao Thai crosses (crossed to other tropical IBL's)

EDIT : Forgot about Real Seed Co . Their North Indian sativas are still available from Attitude as well and also Delta 9 has a Mekong Cambodian listed on Boutique .

Billygoat

Billygoat

Bangkok Betty isn't going to be that long. I'm sexing my plants now and will select soon. If I had to guess. I would say April or may on those.

I'm also sexing the Chocolate Thai now also. These are F2 or F3's. I can't remember and will have to check my noted. I'm going to take them to the next F.

The Vietnamese and Vietnam Black are next. Finding pure lines are getting hard. Good luck to what ever you do run. I'm sure you will be happy with them. I hope your ready for a long flower time and maybe some hermi's.

Let me know if I can help out.
Take care,
BG

T

trichburner

Bangkok Betty isn't going to be that long. I'm sexing my plants now and will select soon. If I had to guess. I would say April or may on those.

Glad I was wrong on the bangkok release date . Sometimes it's good to have poor memory :smiley_joint: Now I don't have to wait as long .

I'm also sexing the Chocolate Thai now also. These are F2 or F3's. I can't remember and will have to check my noted. I'm going to take them to the next F.

If possible , can you give a report on these since you're about done . I got a pack of the F3's from DrawoH . There's only two online reports of this strain ,I'd like to see another . I'd grow em but I have a lot of older seeds to go through first before I get to these .

The Vietnamese and Vietnam Black are next. Finding pure lines are getting hard. Good luck to what ever you do run. I'm sure you will be happy with them. I hope your ready for a long flower time and maybe some hermi's.

Let me know if I can help out.
Take care,
BG

And just when I thought I was about done collecting southeast asians.... :mmm

Top Bottom