Question about already dried cannabis taste

• Thread starter JimfromA2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimfromA2

JimfromA2

I ran out of my regular strain. I am growing more, but it will be months. I have some sour grape that tastes nasty. I found an article about how you can put a cinnamon stick in with the cannabis and it will make it taste better. Has anyone ever heard of something like this? Does anyone know of something better? If I cannot fix this sour grape I will have to smoke my White Widow which is really strong. It tastes good but I don't like how high I get off it. (I use low thc high cbd normally) I do not like getting too high, I get paranoid.

Zombierider

Zombierider

You can use a lemon or orange peel in the bag/jar for a bit of flavor improvement. I think a cinnamon stick will be very strong, and not sure if its ok to smoke cinnamon terpenes? Not sure so I would stick to the orange peel or lemon peel if it were me. You can also just mix in some white widow with your sour grape for some more flavor.
Or...order some cbd flower from holy city farms I hear their hemp flower is pretty good and you can mix it with your sour grape or even the white widow.

TomH

TomH

What happens if you mix your sour grapes with the white widow?
I’ve not heard of the cinnamon thing, but back in the 70s, people used to drill the bottom of their plant and ram a shard of cinnamon into the hole to improve flavor and potency.
I don’t think it did either, but I never tried. Bro science?

Zombierider

Zombierider

What happens if you mix your sour grapes with the white widow?
I’ve not heard of the cinnamon thing, but back in the 70s, people used to drill the bottom of their plant and ram a shard of cinnamon into the hole to improve flavor and potency.
I don’t think it did either, but I never tried. Bro science?
Whenever someone prefaces something with "I remember back in the 70's" its usually pretty good lol. I would say bro science with the cinnamon stick thing for sure, but who knows. I for one dont have the cojones to try it haha

josefrahl

josefrahl

If it's that bad you could Buy some natural terpenes locally or online, and give the buds a spray. You can get specific flavor/strain mixes from companies like Kind. I recently got some off Amazon because I bought a 2lb bag of mixed CBD bud for $50 that tasted horrible.

Top Bottom