Question about phototron

• Thread starter wellmedicated
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wellmedicated

Say I had a phototron years ago but for very bad reasons the plants didn't make it to maturity.I was wondering if anyone had experience with them and if they are worth the money?

P

papadank

Well,
I don't think so. You can only grow 1 plant and if you have an older one you might not be able to do that. They basically have flouro's in them. I have answered questions like this before on other sites and most agree with me. In most area's, the penalty for growing 1 plant is the same as 5 or more. A better solution is to set up a small grow box or tent and grow several plants to make it worth your while. Are you going to grow from seed? The odd's of even getting a female are slim.
Phototrons are more novelty than anything. You could do so much better with a bank of T-5's and a few plants.
Hope this helps,
PD

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

You can pull 3-4 oz of bud out of a newer midsize phototron with 3 small plants or 1 big one, but for the same investment cost you can setup an entire closet/tent and triple+ your harvests. They'd be alot more useful if they didn't cost so damn much. You'll spend close to a grand on one unless you find it used. I dick around with one I aquired but I do not suggest actually paying for one. If your broke and still have one, fuckit throw some soil/hydro in there and get shit started. If you have the money, do anything else:P If you google around for philcuisine, its a user name, you'll see trons put to good use.

R

rob04442

hey, hows it goin I recently got a tron #8 and Im 90% readeay for the perfect grow -HAD on about 15yrs. ago and remember just about everything exect the lighting sch. IF anybody can help me out with nunmbers Id much appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx. rob04442

R

rob04442

everyone

:lock:
hey, hows it goin I recently got a tron #8 and Im 90% readeay for the perfect grow -HAD on about 15yrs. ago and remember just about everything exect the lighting sch. IF anybody can help me out with nunmbers Id much appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx. rob04442

Latest posts

Top Bottom