Question on Boost

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so I'm at it again trying to find some products to test to compare to Canna Boost to help save myself and you Farmers some money so if ya got something that might blend with Canna let me know and I just might go by some and test it out here at the site for us all to try to save a buck:rock I know my friend Mosca Negra uses Vitrosol from Bio-Nova and he grows some huge Buds but I'm not sure how it would do in coco with Canna nutes .

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
What about the booster from House & Garden zoo? i was thinking of giving it a try on my next run

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I was gonna try this one also . Do you use canna also Logic ? I think you and I chatted about it before .

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hey zoo you wont beat the boost mate , its got a shorten helix thing , not many products have this , we are now adding white sugar for a week , but still using the boost till then , then a week flush with just water, seems better , but you have to use all the water and dont let it sit over night , i used to use becuzz bloom stim , was ok

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx Sonic , I wish they would help us out on the price of the Boost

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am giving Bloombastic a whirl atm. Not too sure yet.

But I normally use AN Bigbud with CX Superior Potash and Headmaster, stopping at week 5 for pk13-14 for a week then onto H&G Top shooter. Try that little combo out. Carboload up until the topshooter. Oh I suppose H&B BudXL is a booster also?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
The Boost has been the best so far but man Herb it kills me every single time I lay that cash on the counter at the shop .

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Logic that is a good idea, but my good friend Gerrit, from Magus Genetics has always told me there are no magic bullets in this world... And I take what Gerrit says very seriously.

Gerrit is one of the best growers and breeders I know-- Bar None! He has been my mentor in growing our wonderful plant over the years.

During my current grow, which I have chronicled here, I have used Vitrasol as a supplement during the latter stages of flowering. That is the only addition I have made to my coco/perlite grow besides the Canna nute schedule I have followed. As I have said many times before, I like to keep it simple.

I will be doing a comparison grow with and without Canna Boost to see if there are any growth differences. Maybe we can get Canna to sponsor this Pepsi Challenge?

Peace,

Mosca

F

frankie-smiles

That "headmasta" stuff is supposed to have a good rep, whats this stuff like anyone?

A

Arti.chokes

I don't have a suggestion but i have to say that is really commendable Zoo'. Good on yer man! Arti

H

hazyfontazy

Thanx Sonic , I wish they would help us out on the price of the Boost

yeah chuck in a litre of bloombastic and u could buy an extra light ,,,

i used to use bio nova roots with canna coco worked well ,,
canna mixes well with most aditives ,ive tried lots over the years and only thing i found didnt were advanced carbo and bigbud ,,they left a taste ,,its all trial aint it :rock

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I used Big Bud on my Grape Krush and some Purple Gsus and that stuff I didn't like at all . My eyes hurt from reading so much today . Like I always say , Man I need a life LOL . I'm obsessed with growing the best plants I can and I swear it keeps me up at night thinking about it.

Mosca my man :cool0010: Man bro since I've been using and posting my Canna coco grows on the sites I would imagine they have made a few extra dollars from people buying canna products and they should hook us up a bit . I wonder if going to Canna and talking with them a bit they would shoot some free gear .

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Fo sho Zoo! Now where is that Sales Mgr's cell number...

Greyskull

Greyskull

screw the sales manager, I want the director of regional accounts on the horn, pronto...

P

ProGroWannabe

Yo Zoo...the only cheap thing that I can suggest probably wouldn't hold water compared to the fancy stuff like boost, but I've had some decent grows with Earth Juice Catalyst as my only "booster". It's molasses based, but contains kelp extracts and a bunch of other goodies. Did I mention it was cheap?...lol.

I say have someone you trust contact Canna and tell them that a friend of theirs named Zoolander wants to showcase and compare their Boost with other growth stimulators on thcfarmer.com. Then ask them if they'll check out Zoolander's grow threads here and consider sponsoring the test.

This will put a buffer between anyone at Canna, and yourself Zoo. Then the bottle can be picked up or comp.'d at the shop you go to now.

Yeah it's a longshot, but maybe it will trigger someone else with a better idea?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If we were great as sports we would get some free shoes and other shit and they would pay us some crazy amount of money to indorse the products but because we are good at growing weed we get screwed and have to pay for the products we help sell :fighting0040:

Greyskull

Greyskull

fuckin right on zoo.
growing weed sucks anyways way overrated lol

B

British_Hempire

Vitrasol and Carboload are just molasses, I use ordinary Blackstrap instead and it works just as good.

Top Bottom