Question on Boost

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

If we were great as sports we would get some free shoes and other shit and they would pay us some crazy amount of money to indorse the products but because we are good at growing weed we get screwed and have to pay for the products we help sell :fighting0040:

It can't be said any better than that bro!

B

British_Hempire

Yeah, molasses works a treat, just get a jar of it from the supermarket, black treacle is the same stuff.

J

jazza

Hi

If Your In Uk Go To Holland And Barrett

For Blackstrap Mollasses

Peace Jazza

K

Karma Genetics

The guy's from canna are always friendly, and did a long time before putting asny flower booster on the market. They made it because we where asking them for it for years. Almost all dutch growers used canna fertz with the Bcuzz booster line years ago. Now its all canna for a lot.

I think its expensive too why i dont know to be fair. Going to ask them next time. As they are not about making stuff expensive normaly.

I love the Canna Bio line for soil. It's so simple and effective. A first time grower will even produce very tasty bio dank without looking at there PH .

PS I get fertz and boosters from the company's to test. Just started the NEW ata organics lien from Atami. I know i like the alga-c already as a leafspray.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Karma-- Can you hook us up a couple of bro's up with the Canna guys you know??? Zoo & I want to do some Pepsi Challenges with their gear. Proof's in the puddin'

Peace

K

Karma Genetics

Yeah i can try get some more from them.

I got there stuff already 3 times i think hi hi.

You guys ever try cropmax from plagron ? Its a leafspray that works super for your momma's . I think i am going to try and get some test stuff for the farm. I know plagron guys good and they are almost always willing for stuff like open test and stuff.

Will do some calls monday.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks KG! There's some good Karma going 'round this place!!

Cheers!

J

Jalisco Kid

Anyone who knows me knows I hate AN products for their empty hype and prices. Carboload is not the same as molasses. Xylose and arabinose are a diffirent type of sugar molecule. I buy maltose and xylose throw a little aminos and fulvic and that works for me. Aminos i feel help with the sugar and the fulvic gives them a free ride. I do this to help the plant flower better not to change the flavor. Why spend all the time and money to smoke something altered. Suerte JK
I also at one time used mannitol but lost my source. I had my highest brix reading using that formula.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm gonna be buying the House and Garden coco line to do a side by side test grow against canna . I'm just a grow whore so Canna should have just hooked me up to shut me up so now I gots to see if the Canna hype I've been talkin about for a couple years can stay king . I hope that the H&G line is as good because we can all save some serious money

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Ive sent emails to all the nute company's for some free testers lets hope i get a reply

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Logic-- Zoo & Are are lining up now for those nutes!!!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
To boost or not to boost! That is the question. I have not been boosting but just using molasses instead. I have some other issues so I cant say if boost is good or not but Canna has been the easiest nutes Ive used to date. Thanks to Zoo and some others I have the best crop Ive put out in years. Mucho gracias mi amigos.!!

Greyskull

Greyskull

Anyone who knows me knows I hate AN products for their empty hype and prices. Carboload is not the same as molasses. Xylose and arabinose are a diffirent type of sugar molecule. I buy maltose and xylose throw a little aminos and fulvic and that works for me. Aminos i feel help with the sugar and the fulvic gives them a free ride. I do this to help the plant flower better not to change the flavor. Why spend all the time and money to smoke something altered. Suerte JK
I also at one time used mannitol but lost my source. I had my highest brix reading using that formula.

I have had the fortunate opportunity to speak ind epth about AN with an AN rep. BA in Chemistry form a nationaly regocnized univeristy. Dude knows his shit. Swear to god, I asked him which is the superior brand and he told me CANNA....

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I want to start a tread on mixing feeds.. I use a boot for a week when they need it.. depends on what I'm doing at the time.. I'm mixing fish feeds and canna.. its going well

K

Kilo

Ive been using hammerhead with great results.. even tho im a die hard canna fan! 1-2ml first signs of flower usually 2nd wk in uptill flush..havent looked back and getting good results

M

medicaluser700

I use the H&G line. From what I know it's practically identical to the Canna line. Supposedly the van der zwaan fella used to work with/for canna developing their a+b formula and then he left to start his own company.

Their additives are a lil different though maybe than the canna line.

I used the H&G in coco at the normal strength rates on the chart. I also used cannaboost last time on top of the whole H&G line. Not sure if that was a good idea as I've recently heard the H&G's budXL is their version of cannaboost. Honestly I think the budxl is more like sugars cuz it smells just like molasses.

Anyhow I didn't have such a great harvest, but I won't blame it on the boost other factors weren't dialed in on that grow.

I've had excellent results using the H&G line in canna coco. The only thing is you have to add calmag to every feeding or you can end up with deficiencies.

Right now I'm running the H&G, but I'm just using the basics seems to be working just as well as when I used the whole line. haha

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

what happend to these guys period dont see em around much anymore.

Top Bottom