Question on lock out flush and process

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

N4M

N4M

Also get a manual humidifier with just a knob that goes from off low - high, not a fancy one.. These work best with humidity controllers. I have mine kicking on around 64% and turning off at 71%. Water lasts 24 hours easy, just make sure you refill it before you go to work if you work long hours like me.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Wish this site was more mobile friendly I always got to rewrite my messages..

I recommend looking on Facebook marketplace and local Facebook groups for a humidifier. Also Craigslist. I got my + humidifier for 15 bucks and it works great.

I would suggest a humidity controller as well. I have this one
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J1E5LWM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hyZFFbH8NNC6B
Alright
Also get a manual humidifier with just a knob that goes from off low - high, not a fancy one.. These work best with humidity controllers. I have mine kicking on around 64% and turning off at 71%. Water lasts 24 hours easy, just make sure you refill it before you go to work if you work long hours like me.
Man starting to miss the spring and summer time when the room their in ran 50-60%

N4M

N4M

You'll be fine. The plants will strive again once you get your VPD in the right range. If you have a smart phone get an app called Light Meter and open it, put the phone screen up at plant level facing the light and let us know what the app says your lux is.

Badchoice

Badchoice

You'll be fine. The plants will strive again once you get your VPD in the right range. If you have a smart phone get an app called Light Meter and open it, put the phone screen up at plant level facing the light and let us know what the app says your lux is.
Um well here with the cam up

35E12E97 3363 45D0 B9E5 A48CB8E2D0C7
N4M

N4M

That is with the back camera up or front camera up? I have the s8+ and my light sensor is on the front

Screenshot 20201008 122453 Firefox
Badchoice

Badchoice

That is with the back camera up or front camera up? I have the s8+ and my light sensor is on the front
That is the front camera with the phone on top of the main coil pointing up right at the light

Badchoice

Badchoice

I have a iPhone 7+ and I think the thing is on the back camera here using the back camera same location on the top coil pointing up at the light

EB35037D 8A6E 4197 80D5 C78E6535B301
N4M

N4M

What light do you have? Is it adjustable? How high from the plants?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have a iPhone 7+ and I think the thing is on the back camera here using the back camera same location on the top coil pointing up at the light
Something is wrong with your readings. You on an iPhone?

Edit: reading comprehension at its finest aqua man.

If you have a buddy or family member with an android have em download the app I listed and see what ya get. For some reason ppl using iPhone get weird results off the apps they use or the sensor in the phone... idk

Last edited:
Reactions: N4M
Badchoice

Badchoice

Bump it to 24" and make sure no direct airflow on the plants. Especially at this age
Um that might be little hard atm with space restraints the best I’ll be able to do is drop the bucket down the light is kindof at its max unless I make mounting points in the ceiling. I was able to make it too 21.5”...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Um that might be little hard atm with space restraints the best I’ll be able to do is drop the bucket down the light is kindof at its max unless I make mounting points in the ceiling. I was able to make it too 21.5”...
Whats your total height? Sounds like this is gonna get rough space wise to try to flower in

Top Bottom