Questions in cocos

• Thread starter ant87stang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

LOL, yea throw away the pen! Several methods of Lucas works well an I don't remember seeing Calmag on any of them! I'm a hater when it comes to Calmag, really have no use for that shit, just causes problems! I run 7ml of maxi with 3ml of epson per gallon an everything is happy happy! Never let it dry out at all! I'm sure there are many formulas running the gambit of complexity, yet the Lucas formula is about simplicity an yes "Faith", it works drop the damn calmag an free yourself from endless torment!

T

Trip8

@ant87stang I've been running the H3ad formula for a while. I started off following it exactly and had the exact same problem with plants directly under the lights yellowing at the top. I figured out after playing around a bit and using the cannastats calculator that they are mostly just still hungry. I'm running co2 and lots of light and it wasn't enough food. My res is 55 gal so I started mixing nutes at the 6/9 ratio but for 65 gals and it helped a lot. Also I run 3ml/gal calimagic from GH. It has less N than most other cmg supplements. Like others have said I also run epsoms salt at anywhere from .5- 1 gram/ gal. 1 very full tsp=5 grams. I also use fasilitor from aptus. My plants are much happier and greener. I feed everyday at 1000 ppm after week 3 and the OG biowar once a week. If I try to give them only water, they yellow noticeably in one day. Since I feed every day I also use drip clean and def. recommend it. I run mostly OG's, OG hybrids and chems

A

ant87stang

@ant87stang I've been running the H3ad formula for a while. I started off following it exactly and had the exact same problem with plants directly under the lights yellowing at the top. I figured out after playing around a bit and using the cannastats calculator that they are mostly just still hungry. I'm running co2 and lots of light and it wasn't enough food. My res is 55 gal so I started mixing nutes at the 6/9 ratio but for 65 gals and it helped a lot. Also I run 3ml/gal calimagic from GH. It has less N than most other cmg supplements. Like others have said I also run epsoms salt at anywhere from .5- 1 gram/ gal. 1 very full tsp=5 grams. I also use fasilitor from aptus. My plants are much happier and greener. I feed everyday at 1000 ppm after week 3 and the OG biowar once a week. If I try to give them only water, they yellow noticeably in one day. Since I feed every day I also use drip clean and def. recommend it. I run mostly OG's, OG hybrids and chems
Your the man thanks for response I know guys running 8 and 16. In coco. I tried it and still happy I'm gonna tell u my regimen and tell me if there's any tweaks or what your doing different. Much appreciated , it's good were running almost same regimen

Lucas formula

Feeding daily h and g coco
5 ml gal Botanicare cal mag plus only for first 2 weeks then down to 3 ml gL
I tried 6 micro 9 bloom
Also tried 8 and 16. Either way seemed hAppy Had trouble first run with those pics but now seem good

I use facilitator 1 or 2 times a week 15ml 25 gal then add base
When I use facilator I cut out cal mag
Week 1-5. I use big swell with base and cal mag
Week 6 and 7. I use Moab slowly increase. Amount Of Moab
I completly cut out micro after 5
Week 8. I use facilator and final boost from aptus. No cal mag I do that 8 and 9. Then flush week 10

What do u think pal ?

Some people say cut cal mag after 5. But my buddy says u need it with Moab ??

Also running to water and feeding daily

T

Trip8

I find that cutting both cm and micro early makes the plants hungry for calcium and N and they yellow way too soon but running micro or high levels of cm too late causes stretch and looser buds especially on sativas or some Sativa heavy hybrids due to high N levels. So... I cut micro in half wk6 ,then half again wk 7, cut completely wk8. I use cm at 5ml thru week 3, half that wk4 and5,half again wk6and7 and sometimes use 1 ml wk 8 depending on how they look. With OG's especially tho when using Moab and co2 I find as I cut cm I need to supplement mg with 1g epsoms salt/gal or 1tsp/5 gal thru wk 7.
I use Moab wks5-7 but only once a week at 1/4 tsp/ gal. Oh and I use fasilitor same rate as you but 5- 6 times a week. I give em only bloom and tea wk 8 then wk 9 only molasses and one last dose of tea and finally wk 10 molasses for 3 days and plain ph'd ro the last 4. Hope this is useful but it sounds like you're already pretty close to this already:). Best,8

Latest posts

Top Bottom