Questions on yields

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

I was just told that plants should have 2 weeks more of veg after up potting before flipping to 12/12.... who knows.

Nice plant though!

My goal has to change once I understand the big differences between soil an hydro regarding growth rates. It's going to be strain dependent.

I just put 2 Chemdog D's into 4 gallon pots and am giving them the two more weeks. Lots of branches, but the plant can't really get higher than 27-30 inches because of my space. SOG, SCROG and LST had been my solution before. Trial and error.

I'm running the Blueberry Sat from DJ for a while and Chemdog D to figure them out. The kushes are pretty much going to be for head stash from now on.

jyip

jyip

ok to address the topic not to be rude... I find that the only way to duplicate the root systems of hydro is to use air root pruning. 4" air pots are amazing. it really doesnt matter what size of pot your using with conventional pots because the roots will go straight to the bottom and coil. You will never fill the top 1/3 of your pots with roots just wasting soil. 3-5 gallon smart pots would be a nice end game and give them long enough veg time for the roots to reach the outsides of the pot to be effective.

cant duplicate the amazing yields without the amazing roots.
duplicate hydro roots how?? just curious here??

The Joker

The Joker

The PK yielded better than i thought and tastes incredible after only 4 days. Organic weed is smokable immediately.

I will look into airpots, they are pricey.

Top Bottom