Raid Fogger Bomb Ok To Use In Flower?

• Thread starter Nugteq
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nugteq

Nugteq

So just checking. ..im just cleaning up on a root aphid problem. Solved by the way with mallet 75 concentrated followed with caps foliar but..I seen a flier..so I bombed everything. Veg room nursery and flowering room.

My concern is my plants that are 2 wks from harvest. .will it leave a residue on them?

Nugteq

Nugteq

All these wannabe punks always want to mouth off when we all know their mouths open 24 7

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wow, hope you dont sell or give anyone any of it, what were you thinking?
What do you do for spider mites malathion?
Imo its all trash, no bud usable, I would even wash off the veg plants before flipping them...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

So just checking. ..im just cleaning up on a root aphid problem. Solved by the way with mallet 75 concentrated followed with caps foliar but..I seen a flier..so I bombed everything. Veg room nursery and flowering room.

My concern is my plants that are 2 wks from harvest. .will it leave a residue on them?
Not a good career move. I certainly wouldn't smoke it.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Oh Thats sweet

Do something STUPID then after the deed is done ask for help then start calling names.

I REFUSE to use Raid because its poison, weakens the immune systen much better way to deal with aphids. Glue trsps and lady bugs, and diatomaceous earth are just three ways to deal with pests and not ruin your crop.

Nugteq

Nugteq

Ok so I should not have called names you are right and I apologise. Please dont start off with name calling because its wasteful and disrespectful and wont get u far obviously Golden Rule right.

Ok Yes deed is done. But Ill clarify and elaborate and maybe get some more feedback.

Last harvest is done. I run a perpetual garden but only 2 plants in room are 2 weeks away from harvest. They've never been sick have never been hit with any pesticides never needed. Have no systemic or anything in system but were in room when I bug bombed.

Have any of you posted fought root aphids?
One person posted about ladybugs and Diactamcous earth, ya that stuff doesnt kill flying form of Root Aphid doesnt even kill root aphids in general.
Glue traps work if you are trying to stem the infestation.

Im talking like eradication here people. No more chance of Flyers laying eggs period.

Well Ive eradicated them in my medium with Mallet 75 followed with caps tea and foliar concentrated however I simply do not want any fliers to lay eggs so I fogged everything to be safe. For next crop.

Raid generic fogger is same active ingredient found in Dr Doom. So back to question. Does dr doom or raid fumigator leave any residue on plants that could make buds unsafe? Rest my plants are in veg or 2nd to 3rd week flower

One person said to wash plants even in veg.

Can you elaborate on why this is never please? Thanks

Nugteq

Nugteq

Edit: Not never please I mean why this is necessary please thank u

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Ok so I should not have called names you are right and I apologise. Please dont start off with name calling because its wasteful and disrespectful and wont get u far obviously Golden Rule right.

Ok Yes deed is done. But Ill clarify and elaborate and maybe get some more feedback.

Last harvest is done. I run a perpetual garden but only 2 plants in room are 2 weeks away from harvest. They've never been sick have never been hit with any pesticides never needed. Have no systemic or anything in system but were in room when I bug bombed.

Have any of you posted fought root aphids?
One person posted about ladybugs and Diactamcous earth, ya that stuff doesnt kill flying form of Root Aphid doesnt even kill root aphids in general.
Glue traps work if you are trying to stem the infestation.

Im talking like eradication here people. No more chance of Flyers laying eggs period.

Well Ive eradicated them in my medium with Mallet 75 followed with caps tea and foliar concentrated however I simply do not want any fliers to lay eggs so I fogged everything to be safe. For next crop.

Raid generic fogger is same active ingredient found in Dr Doom. So back to question. Does dr doom or raid fumigator leave any residue on plants that could make buds unsafe? Rest my plants are in veg or 2nd to 3rd week flower

One person said to wash plants even in veg.

Can you elaborate on why this is never please? Thanks[/QUOTE

I wasn't going to call you names.

Im a new grower. Growing medicine to control my Crohns disease.

Diatomaceous earth is a great source. For bugs crawling on that is like us crawling over razor sharp Katana's.

A neigbor brought in bed bugs. I spread DE on my bed and on the traffic areas. That ended the bed bug infestation .

Sprinkle DE ON The soil and sprinkle on the leaves you wont have aphids, fungus gnats, etc

If it gets into the soil be a little extra calcium for tge roots.

There are people here been growing this plant for 20 years or more.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

PROMIS!

Use at every up pot watering for at least 2-3x. For new clones 1.25ml/gal, potting clones 5-10ml/gal.

Root aphids, ext won't stand a chance. Promis IS systemic, so no use after 30 days in flower. Soil drench application.

Nugteq

Nugteq

PROMIS!

Use at every up pot watering for at least 2-3x. For new clones 1.25ml/gal, potting clones 5-10ml/gal.
I have used Promis. Ya it did work ok IMHO Its overpriced. It has .02% Imidacloprid. Compared to Mallet 75 with 75% Imid at a fraction of price. This DID work and has eliminated RA followed with caps bennies foliar organics.

I am asking though about manufacturing recommendations for using RAID generic Dr Doom with cannabis?
PROMIS!

Root aphids, ext won't stand a chance. Promis IS systemic, so no use after 30 days in flower. Soil drench application.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

When you spray raid generally, it has a super nasty chem taste. Imagine smoking that nasty chem stuff. Imo, that's what you and tour friends will be doing if you spray that crap. There are many other options out there.

Yellow sticky traps, liquid remedies (not aerosol) work better as you don't have any floating chems getting where you don't want them.

I've been using promis for yrs now with super results. I'm not too worried about the cost of needed items any longer. If I need it, I buy it. I treat this like I would any business.

JMcG

JMcG

I have never battled RA, but have dealt with Fungus Gnats quite a bit. If I catch them before total infestation my go to fix is a simple old school trick that I don't see mentioned much anymore.... Dawn dish detergent.
I don't have a solid recipe for this , but two or three drops in a five gallon bucket of water gets a mildly sudsy solution that I use as a soil drench. I used to use it in soil grows with good results and have found it works well in my UC system as well. In the UC I put five or six drops into the rez and then filled the entire system completely full, so full it overflowed the pods and completely saturated the clay pellets all the way up to the stalk. I ran this for a few hours and then flushed with plain water and watched all the dead bodies drain out. Refilled Rez with notes and went on from there with no bugs.
I also tried spraying white vinegar lightly around the top of my pellets... seemed to knock them back pretty well.
Not sure if that works for root aphids , but they are similar to FGs right?
Just my two cents on simple, cheap IPM.
Grow hard!

Last edited:
Nugteq

Nugteq

Ok. Always best option is never allowing infestations to happen right...without being redundant curious to read others input on how they clean and disenfect for next harvest just in general?

For me Ive been combining bleach and fabioloso cuz it smells delicious and sponge wiping all surface areas a must between next harvest. What about you all?

And my strategy is having a clean starting slate to run my organics.

And just personal experience speaking here I tried many many ways to combat Root Aphids and what did work so far God willing it stays that way.. has been highly concentrated Mallet 75 2x weekly followed with caps bennies concentrated 3x weekly and say buh bye...never need another dose for life of plant unless Mothers.

But other part of strategy was to play it safe and wipe down all surfaces for eggs and also aerosol air for any remaining hiding RA flyers which like to hide from you not like gnats. .

So 2nd question. Active ingredient in RAID Fumigator is Permethrin. Is this ok during flowering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom