Rain water is not safe?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Never said they outlawed them. Special interests related to the income of the power companies make it as hard as they can when they can. For example, some places that are grid-tied charge you a fee for buying your solar-generated electricity from you. That fee seems to be based on how much you sell back so that you only ever get a little benefit! There's situations where if your solar is grid-tied, you can't use your solar power, it's strictly to feed into the grid and you get a credit off your monthly electric bill. Not fake news, bud. Sorry!
Link: Investor-Owned Utilities propose significant Rooftop Solar Cost Increase
I'm sorry, very fake news. If you want solar just disconnect from the grid and they can't stop you. If you want it hooked to the grid you agree to the owners terms.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
nah, it's in rain, but dick all can be done about it unless you have a time machine.
same as micro plastics, every living thing on earth has some in them.
we survive though
Oh noes!...should i join a preppers forum?..get an Anderson bunker started in the backyard? ...for some reason, what i just wrote sounds fringe doesn't it? ...sort of sensationalized reaction to the situation perhaps? ...i heard that's called "yellow journalism" ...wow. this is where we're at now...defund the police and the rainwater is no longer fit for human consumption...wow. that's ur generation at what ur all about huh? Reddit...is thataway kiddo ->

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Theres nothing we can do to stop people from profiting off cancer and petroleum. I could suggest they want us sick so they can heal us. Same goes with the planet. The goal is to bring us problems we can solve together, the whole world united under one human rights program lol.

Im so sick of hearing how nice life should be and all the things we can do to make it better. Like who the fuck is it better for exactly?

So its about my choices and how they effect the lives of everyone else, but when all the idiots vote to make my life hell, what then, bow down to the greater good?

Our education system is fueled with money, not wisdom. Our science is for profit. Ever studied how they make MRNA vaccines lol? Lets just say they the methods used are not the best, but the most affordable lol. . aint nothing getting done unless lots of money exchanges hands.

But sure. . lets hear the morals on how we can do better when all we do is worse every time we try.

sambapati

sambapati

Oh noes!...should i join a preppers forum?..get an Anderson bunker started in the backyard? ...for some reason, what i just wrote sounds fringe doesn't it? ...sort of sensationalized reaction to the situation perhaps? ...i heard that's called "yellow journalism" ...wow. this is where we're at now...defund the police and the rainwater is no longer fit for human consumption...wow. that's ur generation at what ur all about huh? Reddit...is thataway kiddo ->

sambapati

sambapati

everyone should watch this...
Totally depends. Isn't that the answer with all questions here on this farm? Depends on where you live -- if you're Frankster in Gold Bar on his own river, probably OK. Yeah, some water is OK fine; but NYMB because I live in an industrial factory town with a plastics company 1 mile from my house high PM count. Our neighborhood pays for water which is drained out of some govt res illegally. Our house has a filter/tank/pump system, but some people here don't and regularly post pictures of their brown water on our line group. Cistern bathing/ tear up all the lawns, pee in the shower and so forth are the solutions we'll be scrambling for because the global water shortage is coming for all of us. Going off the grid won't help, we have to help ourselves and it was ever thus. We've poisoned the air and we expected what good thing to happen next? Seen whats happened with coral bleaching at the Great Barrier reef?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Totally depends. Isn't that the answer with all questions here on this farm? Depends on where you live -- if you're Frankster in Gold Bar on his own river, probably OK. Yeah, some water is OK fine; but NYMB because I live in an industrial factory town with a plastics company 1 mile from my house. Our neighborhood pays for our water which is drained out of some govt res illegally. Our house has a filter/tank/pump system, but some people here don't and regularly post pictures of their brown water on our line group. Cistern bathing/ tear up all the lawns, pee in the shower and so forth are the solutions we'll be scrambling for because the global water shortage is coming for all of us. Going off the grid won't help, we have to help ourselves and it was ever thus.
What water shortage? I shit in purified water and flush it. Like i have water to waste. Theres like only 1000 people within a 30 mile radius of me. . i moved from a 20k city to a 300pop city. It the truckes stopped coming to my town and there was no electricity or running water. . most of us would be better off lol. Not saying those addicted to medicine and air conditioning wont die off fast. . but fuck man what is the goal here? Lets keep everyone alive forever and in perfect health right?

Like to those who see it coming and dont relocate well its deserved. Our ancestors risked everything for a better life. . . most died so others could live. . now we kill others so we can live.

Sorry but this doesnt actually effect everyone the same. I for one think we need a good old reset

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

All of the reasons above are exactly why I live like I do. On the grid? Easy? Off the grid? Doable. I’m blessed with a spring fed well that is almost five hundred feet deep, I feel like that is more than ample filtering or percolation through limestone and sand.
I just want to be surrounded by beauty and left the hell alone to grow learn and live.
An old saying among my people, drink where the horses do. I always have and here I am a happy Granny growing the hell outta some tasty wicked ganja 😍

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

One of the most disgusting things I watched was a youtube video on water tower cleaners. The sheer amount of animal carcasses that end up in these structures is alarming. The fact that there is no regulated cleaning or lots of cities and towns just don't have a policy in place or funding for cleaning of the water towers is even worse.

Rain water is the last thing we should be worried about.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

The animals who drink it seem to be in better health than the humans who drink the treated as they eat a big mac,maybe it's skipping the flouride.
Wanna know about fluoride? Do a little research about what it does to the human pineal gland. A pea sized place in our brains that is often touted as the producer of melanin. It has a much bigger job that that! It’s basically the center of the third eye. Fluoride has been said to calcify that entire area of the brain!
Maybe that’s why I have all these crazy ideas and decide if I like you in the first ten seconds of meeting you. I’m not flourinated.
Go ahead, ask me what are you smoking! I’ll tell ya! 🤪

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Wanna know about fluoride? Do a little research about what it does to the human pineal gland. A pea sized place in our brains that is often touted as the producer of melanin. It has a much bigger job that that! It’s basically the center of the third eye. Fluoride has been said to calcify that entire area of the brain!
Maybe that’s why I have all these crazy ideas and decide if I like you in the first ten seconds of meeting you.
Go ahead, ask me what are you smoking! I’ll tell ya! 🤪
Flouride along with chlorine is a dble dose of poison. I used to work at DOW as a carpenter and when we built scaffolding at the chlorine plant ,we had to use wood because any alloy would turn to powder in no time, and after job completion, the wood had to be put in sealable bags and sent to a toxic dump facility. So tap water isn't a very good drink.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Flouride along with chlorine is a dble dose of poison. I used to work at DOW as a carpenter and when we built scaffolding at the chlorine plant ,we had to use wood because any alloy would turn to powder in no time, and after job completion, the wood had to be put in sealable bags and sent to a toxic dump facility. So tap water isn't a very good drink.
Yup, even my pool is ionized. No chemicals. There is a reason chlorine burns ya nose!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

All of the reasons above are exactly why I live like I do. On the grid? Easy? Off the grid? Doable. I’m blessed with a spring fed well that is almost five hundred feet deep, I feel like that is more than ample filtering or percolation through limestone and sand.
I just want to be surrounded by beauty and left the hell alone to grow learn and live.
An old saying among my people, drink where the horses do. I always have and here I am a happy Granny growing the hell outta some tasty wicked ganja 😍
I want to move again but we must wait another 3 years. I told her when I bought it we were here for 5. A year later I was able to Tripple my property value with the purchase of an building and parking lot. Basically if im still at my job in 3 years, meaning im to lazy to start a business, im going down to population 2. Hopefully something like what you got. I got almost an acre dead center town of 300. . and its still too many people lol

I think we should have kept using the natural land barriers to prevent travel. People need to worry on making their surroundings better instead of the entire world.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Never buy a pool cleaners truck for that reason! They are the only things rusty here in Fla

Latest posts

Top Bottom