• Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

Say HELLO TO LEE ROY
LEEROY RR 640x640

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

For the New year expect more OX, plus a new Blue OX that will set the standard for narcotic Blueberry indicas. The Lee Roy line which takes the Triangle Kush and knocks it up to another level of Dankness. The Starkiller Line (which Hotsauce,
The Strainman and others have been testing for us) is going to be available as well.​

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
For the New year expect more OX, plus a new Blue OX that will set the standard for narcotic Blueberry indicas. The Lee Roy line which takes the Triangle Kush and knocks it up to another level of Dankness. The Starkiller Line (which Hotsauce,​
The Strainman and others have been testing for us) is going to be available as well.​
Excellent! Looking forward to the new releases.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hello lee roy.
For the New year expect more OX, plus a new Blue OX that will set the standard for narcotic Blueberry indicas. The Lee Roy line which takes the Triangle Kush and knocks it up to another level of Dankness. The Starkiller Line (which Hotsauce,​
the excitement builds
wondering if you guys are going to be attending any cali events i'd like to pick up some more of your gear....do u guys offer a package deal if we purchase you whole collection... pm me with price if thats avaliable...
yeah what he said come on la cup

jtrey

jtrey

Thats cool you will be at the cup again next year... I met you guys last year was it scott that was rocking the skunk benie ? still have my chemwrecks i need to pop! see you guys next year

Venom818

Venom818

For the New year expect more OX, plus a new Blue OX that will set the standard for narcotic Blueberry indicas. The Lee Roy line which takes the Triangle Kush and knocks it up to another level of Dankness. The Starkiller Line (which Hotsauce,

Hard to believe you can cross the triangle kush to anything to improve it . Would love to see some samples of this danker tk cross

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ive been smokin on Lee Roy for the last few days.

guys, STRAIGHT fire. i'll snag some pics of it, but very very very tasty. I'll do a report as well.

such beautiful nugs, great release and taste, PERFECT leveled high (but im an indica smoker from hell, wake up with heri LOL)

Top Bottom