Rare Dankness 2013

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

I don't think it's legal for them. I heard they narced on TR for sellin beans in Cali,(may have been riverrock but same diff at that point....) so I don't see how they'd slap a dude w one hand and expect cash w the other...rumor mill though maybe they can chime in and say what really happened. Cause that's fucked up to screw with our community like that. And good people might I add
Well this is a load of BULLSHIT. AT LEAST get the rumor correct, I heard RD had our lawyer get a dispensary TR was working at shut down.... But, at last that was also false. The said lawyer is not, has never been , will not ever be RD lawyer. We heard about it AFTER the fact. And was asked by TR, and we told him, same thing. Have no idea what you are talking about. That our lawyer is not in the MMJ community.
AS far as Cali, Why would anyone narc on TR for selling beans in Cali. I didn't know he sold beans in Cali. Why would RR narc on someone doing something in another state? They don't give a rats ass. I had hoped TR would start getting his gear out there, he is an excellent breeder. And I can only say that about a select few.

T

TheStrainMan

I don't think it's legal for them. I heard they narced on TR for sellin beans in Cali,(may have been riverrock but same diff at that point....) so I don't see how they'd slap a dude w one hand and expect cash w the other...rumor mill though maybe they can chime in and say what really happened. Cause that's fucked up to screw with our community like that. And good people might I add

Our community gets screwed more and more every time someone says something because someone else told them. I believe only proof, not hearsay. I respect both RD and TR and can show a text message from Mrs RareDankness saying "I like tr, he's a really good breeder."

Can we please focus on the nice buds now? Thank you.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Your
not coming to anyones defense,

but everyone wants those leeroys... i would have made a list of people that pre-wanted them and sold them that way.....i know quite a few people that couldnt even get a pack....

no reason to sell out, or let people get more than one. i'd say that too, so people wouldnt bug me for multiple packs. spreading the seeds out there instead of letting a few big growers buy all the packs is exactly how it should have been. comin off pretty hostile and a "sack of shit" has nothing to do with anything.... if you were limited on something everything wants of course your going to hoard it. sell those beans to someone that'd treat em w some respect!

you say shes lying about stupid shit, i think you're flipping out over stupid shit. sorry but heating up a totally positive thread with bs like this i will say hey YOU'RE the one that is out of line, dude, not someone that puts forth hard work and tests shit before they sell at an amazing price.... know anyone else with a triangle bx w ghost OG mixed in that good??? nah, stop talkin shit.
a lying sak of runny shit to classic.for a colli lad.ur a BULLY.ONLY ON THE NET THO.IF I BUMPED INTO U? IN COLORADO? ID WHOOP UR ASS DUDE.UR A WANNA BE BULLY.LIAR + THEIF!..+ UR ,FULL OF THE BROWN GEAR TO. U SHOW PLANTS + HUGE ROOMS THAT ,UR GROWIN,:-)!LOL. U STEAL UR PHOTOS OF THE NET! YEA WENVE SUSSED U OUT.+ U USE CFL,S.DONT PRETEND UR A ,BIG FISH.HELL IM TINY.BUT TRUTH FULL. IV READ UR LIES FOR!YRS NOW. U NEEF TO BE ON RIU OR ANOTHER BS DSITE.
C.C

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

One pack left of each: Afghan Ghost & Afghan Hells Angel OG

These are retired from the RD line-up, and I doubt you'll find them anywhere else. Get them while you can!

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

Awesome job I'd love some info on how the blue ox is I'm very interested in it and can't find any seeds for it want to cross it with my ultimate purple.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Hey
Say HELLO TO LEE ROY
View attachment 262326[/
PURE TOP GRADE WEED!. IM FINISHING THE FLUSH ON MY LAST LEE ROY ATM AND ITS AMAZING.THE ONE IM SMOKING IS AMAZING TO:-) VERY STONEY,TASTY.AND ACTUALLY PRETTY EASY TO GROW FROM SEEDS!. TASTY,GREAT YEILDER. MOST OF THEM. AND BEUTIFULL TO LOOK AT. DENSE NUGS THE LOT.I CANT PRAISE IT ENOUGH. DEFO,ON MY TOP 3, OG,S. PROBBABLY ON MY TOP 3,WEEDS FULL STOP. LOL. I SOUND LIKE IM GETTING FUCKING PAID FOR WRITING THIS:-)HAHA. ,WELL IM NOT SO!. ANYWAY? AMAZING WORK MRS R.D:-). CANT WAIT TO GET MORE RARE DANKNESS SEEDS.
PEACE.
C.C

chuckchill

chuckchill

hey mrs r.d:-). hope u dont mind me posting a pic of my little leeroy plant?.. its 100%,organics in a tiny 5,gal pot.veged small + topped for more heads and to keep height issues that may occur under controll as this was only my first attempt with lee roy:-). any R.D genetics im sorry to say. i got 2,free seeds of the Attitude and lucked out got 2,fe males:-). i lost a pack of lee roy that i paid for after trying your free ones,i had to buy it.i never kept a clone.lol. im sending for more lee roy tho.
peace + thank you. P.S! IS HALF OF THE ,FARTHERS SOIDE? GHOST OG? ARE YOU ALLOWED TO SAY?.
THANKS AGAIN.
C.C
IMG 20150311 093011
IMG 20150311 092919

Top Bottom