Rare Dankness & Friends - A Journey into Motherhood

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreadNeck

DreadNeck

Hey Bro,
I've been looking for the longs peak blue for a while and can't seem to find it. I must have called 50 shops lol. I'd sure like to know exactly where ya got it. This search is taking forever!

Thanks,
DN
No..?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I had to do exactly what you did. Drove all over the front range, don't recall where I got those.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Popped the last GTH #1, and the last 3 LPB since none of the first 3 popped. Now that I've got a better germing technique, I feel better about my chances. More to come.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A few more boring photos to keep it interesting.

outwest

One of the chem wreck haze's threw of some super deformed early leaves.

CWFUNK sf

The GTH #1s are nice and health.

GTHBABYNICE sf

coloradochem

coloradochem

chem wreck looks like a fim job. wierd that it did it naturally. looking good buddy!!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Some more photos updates. The SB Cough bagseed is growing strong and looking good.

SBCOUGH sf

Here is a shot of the Ghost Train Haze #1 from above.

GTHTOP sf

Check out the algae that is growing on top of the soil of the Grapefruit Krush.

ALGAE sf

And lastly a photo of the Grapefruit Krush.

GKG sf

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Forgot to mention that I started germing the Ski Train and Flav to make up for the ones I fucked up on my first go round.

outwest

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Lookin good, outwest! I have grown many a bagseed in my day. I have also gotten some crap phenos(more so back in the day), but I still love it. Very exciting! I have one early flowering in my backyard now. Also took some cuts of it. Can't wait to taste it. This one looks purty. So do yours. Best of luck with em'.

coloradochem

coloradochem

i hope your ski train is some kill, im very interested in it. who am i kidding im very interested in most of your gear haha. hope you had a good weekend too!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

you dont have to be so anal about the temps and all the preciseness and stuff haha unless thats just how you are.

i just throw seeds in a damp paper towel, put em in a cup, put a bag over the cup and put it somewhere dark like a shoe box or cupboard.

check it every day after 24 hrs, when i see a taproot i throw it in rockwool and put em on top of my cable box for a little heat. ive had bad luck with heating mats being too hot and humidity domes havent seemed necessary. once it comes out of the medium and reaches for the sky i put it under light.. i always have success..

not saying thats the only way, just showing that you dont have to be so crazy about making everything perfect, you could really just put the seed in soil and it will pop up. its nature so dont sweat on it too much ya know.

i can already tell youre going to do a good job because youre so open to learning.. you will learn a lot here. i sure did. just dont get too caught up on specific ways, theres a million ways to do everything and everyone has their own way so just find yours and perfect it. and remember its a plant, it grows on its own really you just gotta help it.
ARGEED.... I put in paper towel with distilled water and 95% of time they germ in 3 days tops then i used to go from there to jiffy - someplace dark not real hot....but latley i go from germ to 50/50 starter fert -perlite no issues - once they pop close to t5 as to off set the stretch and life starts there.... peace soser

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking great OutWest.. Looks like the Farm is getting some Rare Dankness!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks to everyone for stopping by and checking things out. Looks like the flav I put in the dirt last night has already created a little bulge in the top soil.

I think I'm going to a quick log of my germination process, seems to be lots of variations out there, and I've found one that seems to work. :)

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What's up farm?! I've transplanted a lot of the babies in to larger pots and gave them some tea at HIGH noon. Picture tonight. Hope they really start to take off.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Some of the girls started to turn a little pale so it was a perfect time to repot and give a little food to the roots and the leaves. So far so good.

GROUPPOT sf

The Longs Peak Blue went 3 for 3 and are coming along nicely. They will probably get repotted next weekend. I'm very excited for this strain.

LPBFRESH sf

The Grapefruit Krush are almost ready for transplant. Probably with the next feeding of the rest of my garden. They are very uniform, which I hope is a reflection of stable genetics!

GKFRESH sf

outwest

Top Bottom