Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze #1

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Rt on Kitsap...I'm already setting aside a spot for at least 12 weeks for her to finish...I'll see if she needs more when we get there lol. Thanks for stoppin in.

Been busy with the upgrade...was able to snap a cple pics rt before the lights came on....shes around 30 days or so here...
GTH FLOWER9
GTH FLOWER10
GTHFLOWER11

juggernaut

juggernaut

Beautifull.
I'm very interested in this strain. Post as much info and pics that you can.

m8ty

m8ty

MGG i hope the upgrade is coming along and you are well... and man your plants are beautiful man.. that pheno you got there is looking amazing, i love the way it stretched and now is starting to fill up all the stems with buds that will wrap around the stem and fill up into an amazing cola man... cant wait to see the update :d

Canappa

Canappa

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

It's funny that you bumped this @Canappa I was thinking about grabbing a pack of this to run this winter in my sativa room I'm setting up :)

M

Mr.Happy

Good post, just some side notes from me inheriting a Rare Dankness GTH#1 mother plant. She was 5 ft tall lollipopped, looked like an office rubber tree plant. No way could I have flowered her, so I recloned and have a mini version.

1- this strand stretchy stretchy stretchy... yes indeedy
2- my pheno has a nice citrus smell to her, I love her smell and sticky, I am in flower 5th week

Resilience... as a new grower this strand isn't for a first timer, luckily I have a little gardening knowledge behind me.

First off, I kinda cooked the plants this round, I forgot to turn on agitator for water, and water got hot, got hit with root rot too. So I revegged trying to get them to come back, kinda sorta, the root rot kinda messed things up.

As from momma plant in coco.
For me she gets droopy quicker than her cousins Karma Bitch and Blue Haze (which took the heat and root rot like champs) GTH is a little more sensitive in that aspect.

Water, she is first of 3 to droop, but she can bush out if topped I noticed, and will take nutes and some ph up and downs.

On cloning, she has some more petite stems, I used clonex and root plugs and most of them took root, but when they didn't, I didnt know your supposed to nute soak the rooter plugs... so what I had 40 out of 50 root... I lost a few more after because I didn't know how to feed, they like nutes... hah

I lost most of the GTH due to the cooked factor and root rot and not a big enough fan to move hot air... rookies... jeesuz... lol

Yup, I had to learn hard way.

M

Mr.Happy

Good post, just some side notes from me inheriting a Rare Dankness GTH#1 mother plant. She was 5 ft tall lollipopped, looked like an office rubber tree plant. No way could I have flowered her, so I recloned and have a mini version.

1- this strand stretchy stretchy stretchy... yes indeedy
2- my pheno has a nice citrus smell to her, I love her smell and sticky, I am in flower 5th week

Resilience... as a new grower this strand isn't for a first timer, luckily I have a little gardening knowledge behind me.

First off, I kinda cooked the plants this round, I forgot to turn on agitator for water, and water got hot, got hit with root rot too. So I revegged trying to get them to come back, kinda sorta, the root rot kinda messed things up.

As from momma plant in coco.
For me she gets droopy quicker than her cousins Karma Bitch and Blue Haze (which took the heat and root rot like champs) GTH is a little more sensitive in that aspect.

Water, she is first of 3 to droop, but she can bush out if topped I noticed, and will take nutes and some ph up and downs.

On cloning, she has some more petite stems, I used clonex and root plugs and most of them took root, but when they didn't, I didnt know your supposed to nute soak the rooter plugs... so what I had 40 out of 50 root... I lost a few more after because I didn't know how to feed, they like nutes... hah

I lost most of the GTH due to the cooked factor and root rot and not a big enough fan to move hot air... rookies... jeesuz... lol

Yup, I had to learn hard way.

Oh, I forgot to mention, when smoked she is citrus when she hits as well and you will want to do something and relax, like a solid Xbox session.

I hope that helps!

M

Mr.Happy

Very inspiring for my next grow my friend! I love it, that makes me happy to see what my baby girls can grow into. Thanks you so much for sharing

hdwjunior

hdwjunior

Sup Farmers. Just wanted to post a few pics of this one. Took me a while to finally get my hands on these but here they are. I popped one seed and damned if I didn't get a strong, sturdy girl right off the bat. She was getting an uppot into 35L Hercules pots and getting shipped to the flower room to finish when I took these. All Fox Farm soils/nutes, HO T5 for veg, will be sharing a 600w HPS with a RD Scotts OG.View attachment 302713 View attachment 302712 View attachment 302706View attachment 302707 View attachment 302710View attachment 302711
20161111 062119

hdwjunior

hdwjunior

Sup Farmers. Just wanted to post a few pics of this one. Took me a while to finally get my hands on these but here they are. I popped one seed and damned if I didn't get a strong, sturdy girl right off the bat. She was getting an uppot into 35L Hercules pots and getting shipped to the flower room to finish when I took these. All Fox Farm soils/nutes, HO T5 for veg, will be sharing a 600w HPS with a RD Scotts OG.View attachment 302713 View attachment 302712 View attachment 302706View attachment 302707 View attachment 302710View attachment 302711
Ghost Train Haze #1 cup cut at 7 wks flowering

20161111 062119
hdwjunior

hdwjunior

Gifted cut and she is a monster she grows well in soil or hydro , if you can control her stretch I have topped her numerous times she just keeps going also shes a light lover so be careful she stretches straight to the light, im using 600hps, smells like bubblegum at first then as she flowers you smell the sour coming in, my personal oppinion in soil its best to start her in vegg mode 3-5 days then flip to 12/12, you still might have to tie her down cause to close to light she foxtails dont know the out come yet my first run of he , quite impressive, working on this BLACK LIME RESERVE (aficionda cut), oh yeah she clones very well,,,,,,, Any info on the BLR would app. It

MiMadman

MiMadman

Moonshine....and Raskal...u cant go wrong with their genetic creations...id love to try this big bitch out...to me stretch is a good thing...

Top Bottom