Rare Dankness seeds

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Biggestpothead

Rare dankness seeds? Carpe diem seeds? Anyone grow these company's gear?
They both seem pretty nice and I'm looking for some different breeders for versatility. Cannazon has dank too, so many options.

catdaddy

catdaddy

i've been wondering about them (rare dankness) for the last 2 days myself. i've seen some of their crosses posted up elsewhere and they definitely caught my eyes. if the price is right i will snatch a pack or 2 and start them soon as they get in my hands. i apologize if i wasn't any help to your thread, but i thought i was the only one who had interest in them and i see that clearly isn't the case.

E

el_tenador

RDS looks like Moonshine Man's gear, just a different name. He released some highly sought after hybrids from his personal collection during the overgrow days. If i'm right the gear's gonna be killer and highly sought after. Wonder what makes up his RD#1 male?

B

Biggestpothead

RDS looks like Moonshine Man's gear, just a different name. He released some highly sought after hybrids from his personal collection during the overgrow days. If i'm right the gear's gonna be killer and highly sought after. Wonder what makes up his RD#1 male?

Yeah I was wondering the same about his rare dankness male. Pics look awesome so I may give it a try if the price is reasonable.

Carpe diem seeds has a mix pack that includes empress og x gorilla grape, white urkle, wifi, sfv, pre 98, fire alien x strawberry bubba, lemon spice?, stardawg, white dawg, straw white, gorilla grape, purple bubblegum

E

el_tenador

Yeah I was wondering the same about his rare dankness male. Pics look awesome so I may give it a try if the price is reasonable.

Hey bro, you and me both. Moonshine's got a solid rep, i think i remember him hybridizing bubba as early as 2004? B4 anyone. RDS has interesting offerings. He got something for sativa and indy lovers alike. Most interested in OGs tho, should be dank to be found in those.

L

lloyd323

I just heard saw them for the first time today on Attitude and damn, their strains look legit. I hope they can live up to their pictures. I can't wait to get some of those seeds.

E

el_tenador

I just heard saw them for the first time today on Attitude and damn, their strains look legit. I hope they can live up to their pictures. I can't wait to get some of those seeds.

If your looking to grab something from RDS, go for his OG's bro. He's using rare cuts no one else has. The Triangle is supposedly up there with Loopma's Headband potency-wise, and the Face-Off OG is supposed to do just that, take your face off. He said its either a S1 of the Poison or Triangle cut.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Im OG'd out...what else is he rockin'?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

It is moonshine. Unfortunatly he is working with haze/traiwreck males, and other hazes old school mixes with og.

Personally having smoked many phenos by Scott Reach aka moonshine man, j can say that they are good but not very og like.

Illmind

Illmind

while many of us do including myself at times judge stuff by how dank it looks. which ime isnt accurate. i've ran a lot of stuff and my fav is never the frostiest, ok maybe 1 time. sometimes its the ugly duckling i had no hopes for that ends up the best smoke just like sometimes the frostiest is the weakest. only way to find out 100% is by smoking it. not just 1 hit or 1 bowl im talking enough so it can be fully assessed. many times i take a hit and examine n im like werd then when i get more time to dive in i realize i grabbed sum beasters in disguise. especially when sour deez resin makes everything taste bomb out of that piece. man if it wasnt for aaa i wouldn't even smoke anymore. man if i could recollect all the bowls i hit once n dumped out i'd be plus a few p easy. far as i kno about msm is he has some mean blueberry jump offs. nothing spectacular really came from his stock yet, lucky for him ppl like trying new stuff. hence new name. he'd do better known as moonshineman prob.

O

OG Moonshine

far as i kno about msm is he has some mean blueberry jump offs. nothing spectacular really came from his stock yet, lucky for him ppl like trying new stuff. hence new name. he'd do better known as moonshineman prob.

Changed the name so we could build the legal MMJ side then work on the global stuff. I do such good work I didnt need to drag the Moonshine seed name along, we operated for almost 2 years before winning the cup and letting the world in on the secret.... Killed Moonshine Seeds in 07' started from scratch, now known internationally as HTCC Sativa champ......I could have started or just kept going with the MSM seeds, but when you do good work, you do good work, doesnt matter the name....

V

vancerz

word im wondering that too. i just picked up a fews various packs to see what msm isreally bringing to the table, i am looking forward to the so cal cat piss cross and moonshine haze.

E

el_tenador

I talk to the guys a little bit on FB but he they told me its a Cross of there best Og cuts they were working with! just to let every one know!!

Hey Moonshine, congrats on your new venture. Wanted to ask you about the finishing times when it comes to your OG offerings; is what HungryMan420 said accurate? Reason I ask is the 'tude has the finishing times listed at 50-56, which doesn't sound like your traditional finish time for any OG. I'm sure you named the male RD#1 for a reason, so I entirely understand you not wanting to divulge your BI, but can you say whether the finishing times listed on the 'tude are accuate.

Illmind

Illmind

i agree good work speaks for itself but msm seeds already is built up if u will. each their own.. look forward to trying some of your stock..

Top Bottom