Rare Dankness seeds

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Outofnames

that faceoff sounds good...what crosses did you use the triangle for?

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMqR24rQzU[/YOUTUBE]

R

RareDanknessRep

I'll help MSM field some of these questions because he's busy as it gets in the garden.

1. RD#1 makeup - the exact crosses are proprietary, but this is basically an OG Kush IBL -5 different elite OGs crossed into each other to recombine all their genetic material.

2. What we offer:
A. Indica dominant line built around an Afghani IBL male
B. Sativa dominant line built around a Nevil's Wreck (Arcata Trainwreck [E-32 cut] x Neville's Haze) male
C. Elite OG line built around the Rare Dankness #1 male

Within those lines, we use a lot of the same moms for their unique flavors, fragrances, etc.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions (with the exception of anything regarding the Triangle cut - once again, those crosses are proprietary and MSMs keeping em under wraps)

R

RareDanknessRep

No problems - feel free to PM me with any questions (or post to this thread)!

O

odkin

Definitely adding some Rare Dank to the garden this year- been planning some outside OG for months now, and 2012 is the year to make it happen.

K

Kush321

heard about this stuff / guy on john doe radio. this guy seems cool as hell and legit. would love to run that scotts og. and summertime sounds great for some MOONSHINE'S haze

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

just saw the new website.

61 different crosses.
Any tested?

good lord

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Got some moonshine haze and Scott's og seeds today. Looking forward to trying them.

JB

O

Outofnames

Gonna rock some this year too!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGoOegtBq-o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

M

mrhouston907

I've got some pmp haze going now, about 3 weeks from seed. 100% germ rate, and they all appear to be growing very nicely, will post some pics when they get a lil better.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I've got some pmp haze going now, about 3 weeks from seed. 100% germ rate, and they all appear to be growing very nicely, will post some pics when they get a lil better.

i thought about getting these myself but the description led me to another cross. did you have a hard time getting them to pop? thanks in advance and good luck through out your grow.

M

mrhouston907

Not at all, I scuffed em lightly due to the description, but I got 10 for 10 within 48 hrs. They seem to be very stable growing too, haven't had any deficienies or problems. I run a strict hydro setup. I am curious about how much she "shoots" in flowering. Wonder if she's like a haze, and should be triggered small.

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok cool. if need be you can hit Mrs. Rd on another forum, she's cool and will answer any question you got. even though i have yet to pop the packs i got i always ask her something in regards to the crosses i picked up and she gets back to me asap.

if possible when you finish let us know how she smoke.

pugliese63

pugliese63

I've got a couple of packs of the Ghost Train Haze #1 on the way and seriously considering the Somali Taxi Ride and PMP Haze.

mrhouston907 thanks so much for posting your experience with the PMP Haze. I was wondering how extreme the difficulties germing were. You seem to be having positive experience. I think I will definitely pick up a pack or two with the Somali Taxi Ride. Let us know how they come along. Thanks.

M

mrhouston907

Ill post a couple early veg pics later tonight. And ill definitely post a smoke report. Id imagine the (trainwreck x haze) x catpiss should be really tasty, and really potent. Am thinking of popping his facewreck haze, ghost train 1, and tangerine haze. Ill keep ya posted.

G

gooey

i like DWD's question...are all these crosses tested? and im not talking germ tested, i mean grown out to verify possible outcomes? serius question...love to know rdr...peace

Top Bottom