RARE DANKNESS

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

Holy Shit!!!! I want LOTS of pics!!!!!!!!!

Tangerine Trainwreck Haze. Selected 2 genotypes to flower out of 6. Had three males - all are sexy beasts and currently being tested for further awesomeness.

but yeah, this stuff seems like it's gonna be CRUSHER! Such perfect internodal distance for a plant that stretches as much as she does - definitely going to be donkey dickin' all over the place. all these went into flower just below the trellis, about the size of their pot, and were tied down every day from day 1 until day 14.

Here's day 19 in flower:
View attachment 291485View attachment 291486

so. stoked.

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

We changed misway through to a vinyl ones... so IDK... which one do you have?

Are the stickers the same as in 2012? I want some that will be more permanent and won't wear down with weather as much. Gotta sticker bomb!

WeedsterBunny

WeedsterBunny

I think I got some of the earlier ones. I'll probably order some new ones and see...

WeedsterBunny

WeedsterBunny

Got permission from a local MM dispensary to post a few pics of some amazing Rare Dankness in flower. There are 2 different good phenos of the Rare Darkness so one is labeled RDARKNESS and the other is RAREDARNESS. The picture of the row shows all of the plants I got pics of. The Longs Peak Blue is leaning over (heavy!) on the left, and the others (501st, Rare Darkness, Purple Swish) are all on the right. Also a couple pics of when they were sprouted and small veg. Enjoy!
501st 1501st 6501st 122012 05 07 1740482012 05 25 144638LONGSPEAKBLUE 1LONGSPEAKBLUE 3LONGSPEAKBLUE 14RAREDARKNESS 1RAREDARKNESS 3RAREDARKNESS 5RAREDARKNESS 11RAREDARKNESS 14RAREDARKNESS 23RDARKNESS 1RDARKNESS 3RDARKNESS 5Row 1PSWISH 7

Shamus

Shamus

first rare dankness gear ='s 2 packs of blue ox.. excited to tun them. thanks for the work ya guys put into em, i saw its one of the better indicas in the line so i had to cop a few.

below frigid

below frigid

Looking forward to running these outdoors. #8 came yesterday the last pack I am waiting for is the GFTH #1 then I can start popping.

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

Got permission from a local MM dispensary to post a few pics of some amazing Rare Dankness in flower. There are 2 different good phenos of the Rare Darkness so one is labeled RDARKNESS and the other is RAREDARNESS. The picture of the row shows all of the plants I got pics of. The Longs Peak Blue is leaning over (heavy!) on the left, and the others (501st, Rare Darkness, Purple Swish) are all on the right. Also a couple pics of when they were sprouted and small veg. Enjoy!
View attachment 293815View attachment 293816View attachment 293818View attachment 293819View attachment 293820View attachment 293821View attachment 293823View attachment 293824View attachment 293825View attachment 293826View attachment 293827View attachment 293828View attachment 293829View attachment 293830View attachment 293831View attachment 293833View attachment 293834View attachment 293836View attachment 293837

I've been there... Their RARE DARKNESS is beautiful!!!

A

aKaWoNkA

anyone know where i may be able to find some night terror og? seems to be sold out everywhere. must be a bad problem to have ;)

CageyBee

CageyBee

Man where did you guys acquire all of these genetics. Someone just shoot you a shitload of trays full of cuts or what? Thats some serious clone smashing going on over there

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Is River Rock the only place locally I can get RD beans? oh I'm in Colorado..lol

There is a despensery in Wheatridge hawkin a bunch of RD clones right now...any comments on their selections? good or bad

Big up MSM!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yo I've seen them all over tex.

River rock, Rocky Mountain in golden off Indiana by co mills,
New wave off sloans lake off Sheridan... A few others I can't remember...

They're out and around that's for sure

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah I went in there and they were praising Cali connection and swerve like no other. Harder than the kids on here do w alien. Kind of cracked me up. Had to give them some info on the douche and walked out. They have some nice triangle kush that's about it

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

River Rock is the only place to get seeds, yes. Clones, I'm not sure. Just make sure wherever you get clones, from ANYONE.. you quarentine them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom