RARE DANKNESS

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i'll be there fosho hope there's some good deals cuz imma spend some cash that day..... i believe its Feb 17 -18 2013...
Is a colorado red card good enough if not do you know if theres a way to get a temp med card or something for the LA CUP!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You gotta have a CA state ID and doctors rec as I understand. No reciprocity.

outwest

EVOKE

EVOKE

Well when I went last year there was soo many people... all u have to do is write a fake name and number on the simple form they give u...they dont care and dont have the time to check...but jus bring ur state rec jus in case...

N

nightmarecreature

I went last year. It was ok, Im hoping for a better turn out this year. The weed they were giving out and selling was lol bad. I really want to go to the Frisco Cup.

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

I doubt the handouts will get better... lol San fran wasn't much better. I froze my A** off in San Fran.

I went last year. It was ok, Im hoping for a better turn out this year. The weed they were giving out and selling was lol bad. I really want to go to the Frisco Cup.

N

nightmarecreature

I don't have to worry about handouts this year, I will have GTH#2 and Longs Peak Blue and several others to smoke on :)

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

after all the awesome pics Ive seen of RD gear ,finaly just bought a GTH#2 , RugBurn , and Scotts ... Looking forward to this new year !

Peace !

JJ

WeedsterBunny

WeedsterBunny

Same cut as the Ghost Train Haze #1 posted by me earlier, but these ones are not grown by me, but by a friend using the Canna coco regiment.

Rare Dankness - GTH#1 best pheno pics!
IMG 2472
IMG 2770
IMG 2520
IMG 2505
IMG 2783
IMG 2542
IMG 2489

And a photo of the GTH#1 phenotype that we decided to not keep but good either way!
IMG 2643

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

How did the one not be good enough to make the cut... Was it smell or lack of density?

WeedsterBunny

WeedsterBunny

They were both great! but yeah it lacked on the smell compared to the other and it was a lot longer flower time. Had to narrow it down to one anyway.

Can't wait to place my order on RDs merch website!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Tangerine Trainwreck Haze. Selected 2 genotypes to flower out of 6. Had three males - all are sexy beasts and currently being tested for further awesomeness.

but yeah, this stuff seems like it's gonna be CRUSHER! Such perfect internodal distance for a plant that stretches as much as she does - definitely going to be donkey dickin' all over the place. all these went into flower just below the trellis, about the size of their pot, and were tied down every day from day 1 until day 14.

Here's day 19 in flower:
IMG 0465
IMG 0455

so. stoked.

JAWS

JAWS

Tangerine Trainwreck Haze. Selected 2 genotypes to flower out of 6. Had three males - all are sexy beasts and currently being tested for further awesomeness.

but yeah, this stuff seems like it's gonna be CRUSHER! Such perfect internodal distance for a plant that stretches as much as she does - definitely going to be donkey dickin' all over the place. all these went into flower just below the trellis, about the size of their pot, and were tied down every day from day 1 until day 14.

Here's day 19 in flower:
View attachment 291485View attachment 291486

so. stoked.

awesome work dude beautifull plants, this is going to be a very nice strain indeed....was this one of there 10 most sat strains?.....TW front and center on those so hopefully the haze will bring more bud to hybrid while the tw keeps her buds solid and stinky funky...

very nice;)

Top Bottom