RARE DANKNESS

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

i thought these looked yummy. maybe yall could tell what other gems i should aquire from rare dankness. yo aligee im after your stuff also sir. oh teah you got some magic sir. yippee ki yo ki yay. i love collecting. so uh feel free to hit a fat man up goo. this seed junkie trys to have em all. ho ho ho.
Rare 005

homebrew420

homebrew420

aren't you folks there at Rare Dankness worried by international seed sales? Its known they produce the seeds state side. I am curious because I too would like to sell seeds outside CO but will not risk my job/career. And the laws now in the state make it even more difficult to reach the true masses. One has to come in the shop and purchase, 6 at a time. This is stupid to be sure.
We are currently running the Scotts OG and the Moonshine Haze. When there is something to post about them I will in this forum and I have shots my own thread here. Scotts looks nice vigorous and a bush. tall strong lateral branching are a good thing. The Moon Haze looks nice single poles at the moment, all pinched once at least 1 fem Haze and at least 2 fem Scotts. Probably make some F2s and crosses.

Peace

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

I want to see some pictures from those AFFIE crosses! They all look amazing!

Aligee

Aligee

heres quik pics of some scotts og i just popped. gear is dank from all ive seen. yo aligee, i should have your gear in hand any minute now. whoop whoop. collect em all let nature pick the best.View attachment 234118View attachment 234119View attachment 234120View attachment 234121
Yes Sir GRod thanks for supporting the cause bro enjoy that collection your one of a few that have the whole lineup !!! be sure to stop by the Aligee forums bro I dont want to clog up RareDankness here...
')

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

GRod...thats hella funny bro...i grabbed the EXACT same 4...havent popped em yet but theyre chillin in the fridge in line with the others..lol..I cant wait to see what those do for you..

EVOKE

EVOKE

i got some rare darkness... im glad their regular seeds id like to backcross them...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
aren't you folks there at Rare Dankness worried by international seed sales? Its known they produce the seeds state side. I am curious because I too would like to sell seeds outside CO but will not risk my job/career. And the laws now in the state make it even more difficult to reach the true masses. One has to come in the shop and purchase, 6 at a time. This is stupid to be sure.
We are currently running the Scotts OG and the Moonshine Haze. When there is something to post about them I will in this forum and I have shots my own thread here. Scotts looks nice vigorous and a bush. tall strong lateral branching are a good thing. The Moon Haze looks nice single poles at the moment, all pinched once at least 1 fem Haze and at least 2 fem Scotts. Probably make some F2s and crosses.

Peace

Yo HB. International RD seeds are produced in Spain. Moonshine and Mrs. RD moved the family there not to long ago. The partnered with a RiverRock in Denver to do all their CO seed production and that's where they will be available also. CA seed production is also handled separately I believe.

Regarding 6-packs of seeds, I picked up a 12-pack of 303 Bio-Diesel and Kind Love in Denver the other day. $55 is a pretty good deal if the genetics pan out.

outwest

slausongardens

slausongardens

spains the new spot it sounds like. sounds like a good idea.

im running a facewreck haze and 3 different pheons of midas. theyre all looking good and pretty nevilles wreck dominant i think.. how could i tell which ones are more albert walker? is there any specific traits to tell the difference? cuz im looking for a good albert walker leaner in the midas.

also got the docs cut at the sf cup.. after reading this thread ima go pop a few cuz they sound like the biz.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I've got 6 female gth#1 in flower all looking really nice I got one who is the early winner topped her once and she had close to 10 branches come up, got a few males looking good when I killed the first round the stand out was super sticky and had 2-3 times more root mad then the others, I'm gonna use him in my first breeding tent.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i just bought rare darkness, doc's og and chem wreck.... a buddy of mine is about to take cuttings of his scott's og...

Top Bottom