RARE DANKNESS

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hotsause

Hotsause

Yup im hanging in there OW. Caught a Head cold for the 2nd time in 2 weeks..... Feeling like shit but its about time to mix up my SS so i think ima hit the outdoors and get on that :D
How you Be?

O

Organicyumyum

Mrs raredankness. I just popped Pineapple Hashplant. I saw somewhere that you said you loved this strain and that it was tropical/coconutty. Do any HP13 dominant plants (garlic, skunk, funk) come thru in this cross? or are they mostly more tropical tasting?

O

Organicyumyum

THe pheno Moonshine wanted was that FRUITY taste.. Because I like fruity..
THe HP13 he uses is on the Fruity side.. not garlicy..

where is this HP13 from? I was under the impression that HP13 was a clone only elite. Where is the fruity pheno from? did you make s1 seeds first and then find the mother? this doesn't happen to be mr nice (g13 x hashplant) does it?

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

it is clone only... BUT i will have to ask Moon where it came from...
I still have a middleschool education when it comes to this stuff. ;)

O

Organicyumyum

it is clone only... BUT i will have to ask Moon where it came from...
I still have a middleschool education when it comes to this stuff. ;)

cool, thanks so much! i really appreciate the info. the HP13 i know of is very garlicy, skunky herb. That is what I was looking for, but I love tropical flavors to so Im excited either way.

EVOKE

EVOKE

any new strains in the works..... can you post some cali events that you guys will be attending i'd like to pick up some more of your gear... thanks

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

I was just posting a new thread about 2013 releases..
but having issues with the photo uploading,, ahh it works here.

Say hello to LEE ROY!!!
LEEROY RR 640x640

any new strains in the works..... can you post some cali events that you guys will be attending i'd like to pick up some more of your gear... thanks

EVOKE

EVOKE

Awesome good to meet you Lee Roy... hopefully one of these days i can smoke on some Lee Roy...Sweet

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey Mrs. RD - 2 questions.

What is the stretch like on the Long's Peak Blue?

Will there be any testing opportunities in 2013?

Danks! Hope life is good in Spain!

outwest

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

STretch is going to happen.. they are all a lil stretchy.
the only ones that are stocky are the OX and Rare Darkness..
Yes .. there is still testing opp now and in 2013. I posted on a different forum about tester wanted..
Spain was great, but we are back in the states right now.. Return there in 2013.. We will only stay a few months at a time.

EVOKE

EVOKE

I got a a pack of rare darkness jus havent dropped them working on the scott's og right now about to taking some cutting then i will flip.. i will post some pics of the scott's....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
STretch is going to happen.. they are all a lil stretchy.
the only ones that are stocky are the OX and Rare Darkness..
Yes .. there is still testing opp now and in 2013. I posted on a different forum about tester wanted..
Spain was great, but we are back in the states right now.. Return there in 2013.. We will only stay a few months at a time.

Thanks! Welcome back!

outwest

Top Bottom