Rare Problem Twisted Leaf

• Thread starter Benimen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Benimen

All my leaf twisting on each other but i have no sign of bug or mite ?

sun

sun

iv'e never seen this , mabey broad or russet mites . whats your ph ?

B

Benimen

The ph is 5.9 in coco and they have no mite i have look with 100x scope

sun

sun

hang in there Benimen . if you dont get an answer by tomorow , then i'll bump your thread tomorow get you as many views as posible.

G gnome

G gnome

24 degrees?.
@G gnome
You are going to have to give us a lot more information. And whole plant pictures.
Growing medium pH type of feed room parameters types of Lights types of AC dehumidification yada yada yada.
I never seen that b4.....looks like that plant is from seed....? It almost kinda looks like a reveg tho......

Did u have any light cycle interruptions?

B

Benimen

The light cycle is good 18\ 6 no interuption. Its in nutri + coco i use canna a and b and rhizo ph is 5.9 and 750 ppm. my light is a mh 600 watt. 24inch to the plant. Its start from the seed but all the genetic i try in this room do the same thing . My temp is 24 degree in my humidity is at 40 but i try at 70 % and is the same problem. I have no bug i look with a 100x . And no other symptom on my leaf all is green.

IMG 20170823 092101
stonestacker

stonestacker

Too much co2 with the lights off?
Fresh air intake or sealed room?

B

Benimen

Its a sealed room with no co2 ont it . At this time i try to refresh the air with in and out .

B

Benimen

Its a sealed room no in no out . But at this time i try to add in and out to refresh the air because im thinking its a poor air quality

B

Benimen

Ok so if i want to seal this room i need to shoot co2 in veg ? Because i dont want to run the in and out fan ?

Top Bottom