Ra's Al Ghul (Ghost OG x Boba's Stash)

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

League of assassins

"I'm here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny" - Bane

I used my Ghost OG cut and with bodhi's blessings I found & used an Affie leaning Boba's Stash male. I started (5) which broke ground on May 25th, they're 3.5 weeks old and growing very vigorously, especially after the transplant into 2 gallon bags and going into the veg tent under the 400w MH ...."Let the games begin!!"

Ra's #1
Ras al ghul ghost og x bobas stash 2

Ra's #2
Ras al ghul ghost og x bobas stash 3

Ra's #3
Ras al ghul ghost og x bobas stash 4

Ra's #4
Ras al ghul ghost og x bobas stash 5

Ra's #5
Ras al ghul ghost og x bobas stash 6

I'll try to keep this thread updated biweekly until they get the flip! All have a strong earthy smell in veg, #4 is looking the most like mom and the #5's closest to the dad so far!

Ras al ghul

homebrew420

homebrew420

That's some hot shit Symb. Great cross. Look forward to see these flowers. Always love seeing what great growers can do.
Out of curiosity, what made you feel the need to ask permission to use a male from a pack of seeds?

Great luck to you.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Out of curiosity, what made you feel the need to ask permission to use a male from a pack of seeds?

Thanks for stopping by fellas! I really didn't ask his permission HB, they were sent to me for testing and I just sorta mentioned doing some stuff with it and he totally encouraged it! Made some f2s and crossed it to my Vanilla SFV cut too! I find an OG leaning male while going thru these Ra's it'll be going back into the mom for a bx1!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's your soil mix and nutrients? They look as healthy as can be.

This is my first time using this mix, after all the years of growing I added the things that I noticed the best improvements. The mix is 50% Nutrifield Coco, 50% FFOF, 40% Big & small perlite, and 30% Vermiblend compost, I watered them at transplant with some Supreme Grower's MycoBlast. I don't feed my plants in veg anymore, I use what I've coined the repot strategy; as soon as a plant starts to yellow at the bottom I repot into a bigger container (ex. 16 oz cup - 1 gallon - 2 gallon - etc.) this time I went straight into 2 gallon bags, they'll finish in 7 gallon pots.

I bought an Ecoplus Commercial 1 pump to start brewing casting teas again with, hurt my organic pride to find out my regular aquarium pump wasn't cutting it, talked to some real pros that set me straight and that's all the nutes they'll get till harvest!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Vanilla San Fernando Valley OG
I picked up a bag of VSFV from a dispensary here last fall, found 1 seed and popped her because I barely find worthy product at them! She grows like a beast, very vigorous, even after bend several times she still grew right up to the lamp, the nugs are so dense too! She got a lil heat stressed but no issues with nanners at all! Easy growing and heavy yielding for an OG. I just had a homie who's a newb grow her in his 600w room along with 3 other plants ....says he got 145g dried off it!!

Smells like fuel with hints of crushed vanilla beans, smoke is thick & lung expanding ...taste like an earthy kush with vanilla creme!
Symbiote420 II 014

Symbiote420 II 015

Symbiote420 II 048

Symbiote420 II 049

Symbiote420 II 074

Symbiote420 II 075

Symbiote420 II 077

Symbiote420 II 161

Symbiote420 II 162

Symbiote420 II 163

Lapk 194

I pulled her a lil before 70 days, I have a couple peeps growing her out in the great outdoors!

symbiote420

symbiote420

By the name and looks I'd say there's some Vanilla Kush in it!

I'll get some pics up of my Ghost OG and (2) Boba's Stash phenos, along with pics of the (2) Boba's Stash dads later! I got (5) Ra's, (2) Riot's Platinum Clockwork Orange fems (Metal haze x Clockwork Orange), and (5) Jaws' Gear Lemondawgs (Lemon Thai x Tres Stardawg) in the 400w tent
....the Ra's have the green dots, the LD yellow, and the PCO have the gray dot by them!

This is the group shot I took the same day as the pics above

Summer 2013 086

JAWS

JAWS

man she sounds pretty killer to bad its a phenol with no seeds to be had,

145g's from one OG strain:woot: to me that's a pretty huge yield?.

those pics look pretty damn nice dude. are you going to be doing any work with her?.

vanilla kush I must have totally missed that one, I never knew there was such a strain. is it still getable from somewhere?.

all 12 of those plants look pretty healthy are ready to play.

very nice:)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah that yield had me a lil envious lol, my homie went the synthetics route using MaxiGrow and Bloom. I gave him a Chemdog 91, Sensi Star, Bubbleberry, and the VSFV and he yielded a bit over 20 zips from 4 plants under a 600 watter ...don't that beat all?!!! I'm all organics or I'd be using the stuff too, his meds turned out pretty nice and he's saving a ton of $$ vs going to a dispensary.....a classic case of win -win! Those Lemondawgs are lovely J, straight smelling like chemmy. lemony rotten meat and throwing alot of lower branches ...most have that chem "candlestick holder" branch structure!

I need some male pollen to hit a few that I gave to my peeps to grow, I could keep any because my spidey sense was trippin' ...good thing I listened because I got raided a couple days after getting my #s right, thank God! I still can get cuts, probably need to source some CS or STS soon though huh?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Day 49 pics
4 females outta 5 ....tossed the stud.

Ra's #1

Summer 2013 148

Summer 2013 149

Ra's #3

Summer 2013 150

Summer 2013 151

Ra's #4

Summer 2013 152

Summer 2013 153

Ra's #5

Summer 2013 154

Summer 2013 155

They just went into the flower room, so I'll be updating weekly now that the boring veg stage is over! Looks like 2 phenos .....#s 1 & 3 and #s 4 & 5 share similarities to each other, all are about the same height as if they were cuttings!

Summer 2013 147

Last day in veg tent

Summer 2013 157

Guess which are the Ra's? They were definitely the most vigorous of all the beans I started!

{edit.......top middle is a cut of Motorbreath :D, I finally nabbed this gal!!! Gonna give her a few more weeks before taking cuts!!}

JAWS

JAWS

looking really good there my friend, id most definitely say the two up front left and middle and the two running down the left side of the tent in the pic. all 4 of those have the leaf shape and that shiny look to them.

splakdawg

splakdawg

And I love the name of ur kush I'm a big Batman fan myself. Just finished playing arkham city for the hmmtenth time

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
The mix is 50% Nutrifield Coco, 50% FFOF, 40% Big & small perlite, and 30% Vermiblend compost,

So does that mean you do 50/50 coco/soil, then add an additional perlite at a rate of 40% of the total volume of coco+soil? And compost @30% of total volume or pre-perlite volume?

symbiote420

symbiote420

So does that mean you do 50/50 coco/soil, then add an additional perlite at a rate of 40% of the total volume of coco+soil? And compost @30% of total volume or pre-perlite volume?

That's correct. I mix the perlite last though, this is my 1st time using Vermiblend but I always add some kind of compost or castings to my mix!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I was always curious bout the vanilla kush. Do it really spot out vanilla flavored nugs

The Vanilla I tried smelled like one of those tree car freshehers, hints of vanilla in the inhale!

looking really good there my friend, id most definitely say the two up front left and middle and the two running down the left side of the tent in the pic. all 4 of those have the leaf shape and that shiny look to them.

The one right side middle is the lone gal outta your Lemondawgs I popped homie! Straight lemon funk during veg, now that flowering has commenced expect to see plenty of pics of her!! Thanks for the opp .....I'm still going to toss a couple pre-bloom pics of her up in the lab ...hope the smell she's giving off now is represented in the final product, yummy!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Update day 30 bloom

Sorry for the lack of updates these pics are from over the weekend of day 21, they are really coming along nice!

Ra's #1, mixed pheno A - she had a few balls show up on a couple lowers @ 20 days so I removed em, I've been monitoring it every other day and they haven't returned. She seems like she's going to yield, has the same smell as her Ghost mom too .....very fuely and kushy, I'm glad I didn't scrap her!
Summer 2013 248

Ra's #3, OG leaner - tallest of the (4) girls, she has a very fuely kush smell as well that's reminds me of their mom .....I'm glad she finally stopped stretching too lol I almost ran outta space. No issues so far either!
Summer 2013 249

Ra's #4, mixed pheno B - she might be the frostiest one! All are hefty feeders and I haven't had any issues with this gal ......the OG smell is dominate in her as well!
Summer 2013 250

Ra's #5, Affie leaner - she hasn't pushed out a single side branch but the bud look like they'll all merge together to form a 3.5' super bud!! Very earthy, kushy, fuely smellz and the fans are as my mitts ....heaviest feeder of em all, I might start giving her a little more when I feed than the others.
Summer 2013 251

Top Bottom