Ra's Al Ghul (Ghost OG x Boba's Stash)

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Day 36 pics/updates

Ra's #1 (l) & #3 (r), OG leaners
- #1 had the sacs pop out on the lowers but they haven't returned, been combing her every few days and haven't found anything yet ...glad I didn't trash her she smells just like the mom but alot frostier/beefier!

- #3 smells like the mom too but with more of the OG look to it.
Summer 2013 264

Ra's #4 (l) & #5 (r), Affie leaners
- #4 is the frostiest gal, she really more and Afgooey/Snow Lotus influenced pheno, has the earthy/kushy/fuely smell like the mom but there's a hint of cream & fruit mixed in! The fans on these two phenos are almost double the size of the OG leaners!

- #5 is definitely LA Affie dom, I saw some pics of the real deal posted by Matt Riot the other day and #5 is almost identical in structure, buds, the rich dark green and super huge fans ...very impressed by this gal because she looks more like the Affie than my Boba Stash ladies I grew out!
Summer 2013 265

The male I used to make this version of Ra's looks just like her as well, I had a lankier male that reeked I made beans with as well, since these are going so well I might have to bump the Ra's V2 up in the rotation.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Man I gotta bring this thread up to speed, almost forgot about it ....a problem with posting at multiple forums lol

I'm at Day 65 today, this is one of the better hybrids I've made/grown ...these gals are too much for the two carbon filters I run I've had three of my peeps say my house smells like a skunks in it! These pics are from day 61

Ra's #1 - (Phatt buds) OG leaner ....She has an SFVish type of look to her, atleast to me lol I'm impressed with how much she has swollen in the last few weeks, I've been having to stake & hang the tops and branches alot! Very skunky smell, fuely and kushy. She may take the longest to finish up.
Summer 2013 399

Summer 2013 406

Ra's #3 - OG leaner ....the closest to the mom in looks, smells a little sweeter than the mom though but still has the skunky, funky OG scent. Couldn't pull a clone off her so I hope she revegs!
Summer 2013 400

Summer 2013 405

Ra's #4 - Snow Ghost pheno ....smells like Afgooey and Kush blended perfectly, the frostiest gal of the four!
Summer 2013 401

Summer 2013 407

Ra's #5 aka The Demon's Head pheno .....my pre smoke fav, she reeks of fuelly, earthy kushy goodness! Don't even need to get close to the buds to smell her either! One of the densest colas I've grown in a while.
Summer 2013 402

Summer 2013 408

Should have them all harvested in the next 3 to 7 days!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I know this is an old thread brother but those come out sick. You got frost for days on those girls.

Awesome work great thread I'm posted up for the finish and really digging the pheno names thinking I'm gonna go with ' the demons head pheno'

Looks like some dankness! #1 and #4 especially. awesome work, they seem healthy as hell

Thanks bros! I gave quite a few of these out and got some really good feedback from peeps ...some have said they'll never let their keeper go! I have another version of these I made with a Snow Lotus leaning male too, I didn't get many of those but I plan on running a few of em shortly. That Demon Head pheno was the keeper, the Affie leaning Boba's Stash male really showed up in that one, that top cola ended up close to 2' and was as thick as a soda can ....one of my best hybrids so far!

I'm a couple weeks away from harvesting beans of my newest hybrid , '88 G13/HP x OG Squared and in the 3rd week of bloom with my last creation, SFV OG x (Stardawg F2) ....I think she's gonna be special!!!

SourDank

SourDank

Thanks bros! I gave quite a few of these out and got some really good feedback from peeps ...some have said they'll never let their keeper go! I have another version of these I made with a Snow Lotus leaning male too, I didn't get many of those but I plan on running a few of em shortly. That Demon Head pheno was the keeper, the Affie leaning Boba's Stash male really showed up in that one, that top cola ended up close to 2' and was as thick as a soda can ....one of my best hybrids so far!

I'm a couple weeks away from harvesting beans of my newest hybrid , '88 G13/HP x OG Squared and in the 3rd week of bloom with my last creation, SFV OG x (Stardawg F2) ....I think she's gonna be special!!!
SFV x Stardawg F2....you should just pay for a cup entry now because that's gonna be some serious flowers, most definitely

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Nice work mang.
Ive got a jabbas, buddha's, n moonwalk male im gettn ready to roll with.
Up first.
Jabbas x lambsbread
Jabbas x silverhaze
Very excited. Glad that worked out so well for ya. Bodhi genes dont fuck around. We'll have to swap some beans down the road maybe.
Demonhead all the way

Top Bottom