Raskal OG KUSH 25 dayz into Flowering

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcalgreens

Nice looking girls.... in your opinion. whats RASKALLS best yeilders.

R

Rolln J

looking real good venom!

go very light and very early with the phosphaload or the kush will be unbelievably hairy!

I think the label says 2-4 ml per liter but honestly about a tablespoon per 5 gallons in one res mix by the 2nd week in flower is all you need.

otherwise you will pack on weight but loose out on flavor and potency...

Venom818

Venom818

thnx j I only used 2ml per gallon cause i was scared ive heard of the horror stories woth people using to much phosphoload

Venom818

Venom818

Nice looking girls.... in your opinion. whats RASKALLS best yeilders.

Havent ran them all but these fire og's look like there going to yield pretty good I would imagine the kkscXwhite would be one of the best yielders but not sure.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the info V818.. You're doing a good job...

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Looking good man.. your probabaly gonna have to stake em up in late bloom. my best Raskal OG plant yeilded 4 1/2 ounce and was so heavy it split right down the main stalk as soon as i took off the stakes to harvest..

How is Roots Bloom, Ultra Bloom, and Phat Bloom doing for u?

Venom818

Venom818

Looking good man.. your probabaly gonna have to stake em up in late bloom. my best Raskal OG plant yeilded 4 1/2 ounce and was so heavy it split right down the main stalk as soon as i took off the stakes to harvest..

How is Roots Bloom, Ultra Bloom, and Phat Bloom doing for u?

Thnx bro there doing really good kinda expensive but im seeing results Will see at the end kinda running an experiment 3 plants are getting AN with the blooms the other 3 are getting GH with koolbloom powder and koolbloom liquid.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looking great V !!! Mine are packing on the weight now. The side branching is crazy. Cant wait to see these finish. RB

V

Voodoo Child

What up Venom818.

Just wanted to stop by and give you props on that Raskal OG you got there homey.

Valleros stand up!

Peace,
-VC

R

Rolln J

your raskals are looking good - gonna be a nice bush of dankness!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good Venom. Grabbed a couple packs of Raskals OG from the bin today so it's nice to see these picts.

Nice job bro!

Venom818

Venom818

Yeah but I gave them to my homies I have some shit in my arsenal my next grow will be something special but i can always get them back.
Cool fred u wont be dissapointed Im getting some sweet smells from them.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice fat girls you've got Venom! Any new Macro bud shots or close-ups for us picture whores? I think it's time for me to finally germinate my Raskal OG and CVK...

true grit

true grit

Looking uber frosty already!! Most def gonna have some nice dank. Can't wait to see the rest of this one, its gonna be a good one....all the raskal og has been looking outstanding, think i slacked by missing a pack this round. Peace bro...

Venom818

Venom818

True grit,shady thnx guys all post some picks up tomorrow.

Top Bottom