Raskal OG KUSH 25 dayz into Flowering

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKingsOf420

Looking sick Venom.... What are you feeding those girls???

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Oh yes those girls look bad ass gonna be waist deep in kush...:weed-sign::rock Let me know if you need help burning those ladies :icon_animal26:..JACK

Venom818

Venom818

THX to all the farmer's for talking a look at my girls the bigger one is in a 3 gal hempy bucket,the bigger one is getting fed Connoisseur A+B, cal-mag,hygrozyme,root's bloom,ultra bloom,phat bloom.The smaller one is getting GH lucas formula,cal-mag, hygrozyme,cool bloom liquid,Budswell

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice fat bushy bitches u got there Venom, excellent job bro, I got some whitexfire that im mothering now, cant wait to run them and see what I can do with her, check ya later.......GM

Venom818

Venom818

THNX-I can't wait to get my hands on those whitefires im on a mission to get those beans I bet ur going to find some nice phenos in those.

Memorias

Memorias

Nice big as bushes u got there homie. keep them pics coming I'm glued to this thread. looking really good :cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Wow bro those are some PIGS, do you trim fans or undergrowth at all (for light penetration)?, keep up the green work

Venom818

Venom818

thnx guys and gals
I trimmed both some fans and undergrowth my canopy is dense I wasent expecting them to get this big.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Venom818.. They're looking great man.... Can you tell us alittle about what medium and nutes you're using?? I'm interested in seeing these ladies flower out... I just got a pack of Raskal OG, Deadhead OG, and White S1's... I'm hoping to find some nice fathers out of the 2 to cross with some of the White fems... Anyway taken a seat til this one is over...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

looks like the bomb!!!! what size where they when you put them into flowering? just curious because im right about to throw my in and im wondering about how big I can expect these plants to get.

B

BadFish

that plant is going to smell so gnarly when its done. good work man.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

thnx guys and gals
I trimmed both some fans and undergrowth my canopy is dense I wasent expecting them to get this big.

Nice, I did the same, seemed like she was askin me to do it, and I can already see the improved growth up top

Venom818

Venom818

Venom818.. They're looking great man.... Can you tell us alittle about what medium and nutes you're using?? I'm interested in seeing these ladies flower out... I just got a pack of Raskal OG, Deadhead OG, and White S1's... I'm hoping to find some nice fathers out of the 2 to cross with some of the White fems... Anyway taken a seat til this one is over...
The big momma is in a 3gal hempy bucket 50%coco/50%chunky perilite.And was fed AN sensi grow a+b,cal-mag,hygrozyme,dnf green when needed
Flowering with AN connoisseur,cal-mag,hygrozyme,(Advanced Horticulture) rootsbloom,prebloom,Ultrabloom,Phatbloom,oozebloom,finalbloom
The smaller bush is in a 3gal pot 70%coco 30%chunky perilite fed lucas formula GH Micro,Bloom, Cal-mag hygrozyme,kool bloom liquid,cool bloom powder for slams.

Venom818

Venom818

looks like the bomb!!!! what size where they when you put them into flowering? just curious because im right about to throw my in and im wondering about how big I can expect these plants to get.

Thx bro. I Flowered at about 3'6" but i used phosphoload to control stretching the big one is 4'3"

Top Bottom