Raskal OG Kush Dried Bud Shots (2 Phenos) ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Finished up my Raskal OG plants. out of the 3 beans i popped i got 2 females and here they are.:afroweed:

Pheno #1....she yielded about 95 grams...

Raskal og kush dried bud shots 2 phenos smf
Raskal og kush dried bud shots 2 phenos smf 2
Raskal og kush dried bud shots 2 phenos smf 3
Raskal og kush dried bud shots 2 phenos smf 4
Raskal og kush dried bud shots 2 phenos smf 5
Raskal og kush dried bud shots 2 phenos smf 6
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Rog#2

Here is my second pheno. shes the one i kept, shes a stone cold killer....straight fire!

....she yielded about 85 grams:cool0041:

DSCN1526
DSCN1527
DSCN1540
DSCN1552
DSCN1554
DSCN1558
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Skunk House comin thru wit sum mean lookin dank!! what made pheno 2 d keeper? if u dont mind me askin, how were they different? -Keepz

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Pheno #1 had some afghani in it. Though it is still damn good it lacked the room clearing aroma of electrified lemon pinesol kush that pheno #2 has...plus pheno #1 was an auto flower variety. Even if #1 didn't auto flower on clone I still would have gone with #2. ROG#2 is dense as she and the flavor coats your mouth like a mofo and I would smoke it even if it wasn't really strong ass herb, but the shit gets me blown the hell out. This pheno was done proper for sure.

true grit

true grit

Looking great!! How long did they go before you pulled em?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellaz...both of these I let do about 70 days. This was my first crop flushed with backstrap molasses. Used it 2 times in the beginning of the flush then straight RO water after that for the other 14 days

Memorias

Memorias

looking killer bro.that #2 sounds like a true champ congrats.

N

newbiewitskillz

lookin dank!!

hey SMF, great job as always bro. I know you love that larry and ghost cut but do you think that pheno you kept is better than your usuals? Does Raskal's make you change your mind about that most potent og's? Great job though, really want to run that one!!

G

Gro

full respect skunkmaster,thems some chuggy nugs!let us know your verdict on the flush.what water to molasses ratio did u use.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Very nice as usual bro. Lookin very frosty.

JB

X

Xceptional

whaddup SMF, you didnt mention the yield on pheno2. you said she was better overall in flavor and not auto but how did her yield match up to pheno1? just wondering how drasticly different they ended up being.

B

Bigb89

nice job skunk your phenos sounded similar to my 2 good luck with #2 she sounds like a killer.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
looking killer bro.that #2 sounds like a true champ congrats.

Thanks buddy, she's a great pheno, tastey and strong

full respect skunkmaster,thems some chuggy nugs!let us know your verdict on the flush.what water to molasses ratio did u use.

The flush ended up great foshooo! I used one tsp. Per gallon. I'm thinking that I was worth it and plan on doing it from now on.

Very nice as usual bro. Lookin very frosty.

JB

Right on JB, thanks for stoppin in and the kind words

whaddup SMF, you didnt mention the yield on pheno2. you said she was better overall in flavor and not auto but how did her yield match up to pheno1? just wondering how drasticly different they ended up being.

ROG#1 was 95 grams and ROG#2 was like 85 grams. Both decent yielders for OG in my eyes.

nice job skunk your phenos sounded similar to my 2 good luck with #2 she sounds like a killer.

Cheers then bro cuz that #2 is badass! Very big kick to her and the flavor really makes her a sexy bitch!its an overall 9.5 IMHO. Bag appeal, great smell, and smokes very vey well

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Very nice bro.. How would you compare her to your Ghost Og?

JH420

JH420

Great job Skunky :yes I've been waiting to see how your Raskal OG would turn out...seems peeps are getting really nice yeilds on the Raskal OG compared to other OG's. How long did you veg for? Under a 1k?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
These only vegged for 30 or so days under T5z. They were budded under a 1000 watt though. All and all they are pretty good yielders. My clones of ROG#2 only vegged for 2.5 weeks and they look like they will have about 50-60 grams a piece. Pretty good work strain minus the fact they are a 10 week cycle. You should probably take them 8 or 9 but won't get that punch nor will the buds be quite as full.

JH420

JH420

Thank ya Skunky...for 30 days veg she is not a bad yeilder at all.

C

chranotik

good job man those nugs look hella frosted .. im starting to try that technique too, flushing for a week or so with molasses or bud candy and then straight RO water.

Top Bottom