Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

Divine Wellness Center in north hollywood will have Alien kush And white urkle clones by end of july few more strains as selection is made, and should also have Raskals new seed drop begining of july Just a heads up farmer.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Divine Wellness Center in north hollywood will have Alien kush And white urkle clones by end of july few more strains as selection is made, and should also have Raskals new seed drop begining of july Just a heads up farmer.

Is that place still around.?. How sure are you?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Farmer Jon has some Strawberry Alien cuts. I got some from him at the Med Cup. They look hella nice! I will have a grow log on them soon. Keep us posted on them cuts, G.O.D!

T

TheIronLung317

Rumor has it there will be Raskal Verified clones for sale on a daily bases in So Cal starting next month! Ill keep the entire forum posted on this.

Are the cuts select phenos or ones that folks don't want. Like say can we get our hands on some wifi #3?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol no you can't get your hands on wifi #3.. also glad people are using my nickname. Wifi seems to be sticking.

The reason you can't get the 3 is because its in a few hands around here at the farm and most those cats know each other.. no worries most if not all phenos from ogrs gear is dank so you won't have wifi 3 but I'm sure there will be something you would call above average.
Besides with the whitefire beans dropping I'm sure if you pop enough you will get pheno that might be just as good.!

Me and my boys have popped a bunch of ogr gear and most of the time there all winners.!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I thought u came up with the wifi name Big G???

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's what I though that's funny shit rite thur

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol aligee I beg to differ.. no disrespect big g. But i had been calling wifi since I met you.. even in the emails I called it wifi.
your actual description is wifey. wifi like interenet but short for white fire. Yours is wifey like your main girl. I guess yours makes more sence but the name wifi had been stuck on there before you hooked up the cut. I guess since you post more and its your cut people recognize you as the name giver. No prob with me. I'm just glad its sticking around.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol check your email aligee.. evidence is right there in the title..
Its aligees cut. I'm just glad I was worthy of getting hooked up.

Yeah ain't no beef here aligee is the homie no doubt.!! All love here ain't no fuzzin..

Me and aligee are gonna start pumping out legit raskal clones too. Come aligee we found a calling..lol

Anyone ready to see some firestar..?? Jjs stardawg with aligees wifi leaning male..??

O

ograskal

LOL. You guys arent the only ones to start callin it WIFI. I have a homie that has never been on these online forums before and he grew my first batch of WhiteFires i made and he's been calling it WIFI since the beginning. He pronounces it WIFI like the internet though not wifey....~ogr

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol wtf... I told you... there's peeps who use acronyms and keep them to themselfs or there friends. So there's always that possibility of using the same name.

Me,south and cheaplastic had the habit of calling it wifi. I called it that for the internet too. But making goo said aligee calls if wifi but means wifey like his main girl.

Here me and aligee are claiming names and raskals buddy had been calling it that. Lol

I'm gonna go with white fi. Lol that's my new one. White-fi.

Top Bottom