Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

Hell doesnt matter who really started calling it Wifi first. I remember my buddy used to label his plants WIFI for short and i guess the name just stuck with him. I still call it WhiteFire though but sometimes just type WIFI for short...~ogr

D

D.Tree

Yea, I remember calling it wifi, long befor I read any aligee stuff. Seems like a no brainer nickname... But honestly who cares anyway. All I know is I got the Aligee cut and the #3 cut. So now we will c what cut is the ONE!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

That's true OGR. And that's exactly why I call it wifi. Its long to type whitefire all the time.lol

Based on your post and sign up date it wasn't that long that you got here.. aligee has been posting the wifi name since aroung august or sept. From last year..D.tree if you got the aligee cut then you gotta know aligee right..? The 3..? Well now how did you get the 3.. and no one is saying they care bro. Like ogr said it don't matter who called it that first..

Aligee

Aligee

1st time i heard of you mentioning this E its all good we know the truth lol
!!! no one online mentioned wifi till me look at my threads going back to 09' i think
So you both are right about your peeps not posting i started calling it wi- fi @ 1st but wifey sounded better i got the homies to verify too blah blah i got bigger feet lol !!! Holla G !!!
Oh ya i cant figure out what you mean by email you sent lol !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Yea, I remember calling it wifi, long befor I read any aligee stuff. Seems like a no brainer nickname... But honestly who cares anyway. All I know is I got the Aligee cut and the #3 cut. So now we will c what cut is the ONE!
If you didnt get it from me then you got Got bruh !!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

lol yup the truth is I emailed you asking you about wifi cuts. The title said it all. Wifi. That's before I rean any of your threads. If you remember I hit you up cus of tracker not the farm..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I can garantee it didn't come from me.! I'm in socal. Were did you get yours from?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Let's get this straight. Yes aligee posted wifi online way before me.. I was just saying I had been using the name before I read aligee post the name.

Dnt want anyone pist.!

I guess I can say I coined aligee wifi#1.lol

Aligee

Aligee

Forum: OG Raskal Seeds 12-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Posted By Aligee

that sounds bout right FYI kushiekush definantly proved itself my wifi is caked with white goodness amazing this hybrid is no doubt one of the best if not thee best of all time I can't get enough not to mention the bho that this makes out of this world !!! props to you 'Raskal
aliG***
So wsup Raskal glad to see you surfing the farm!!! ive been trying to get ahold of you bruh !!!anyhow its all good whoever wants to claim the fame handle it no hard feelings i love me some Aligee wIfI~one some of the kindest herb to chief guaranteed :). :lock:

O

ograskal

Forum: OG Raskal Seeds 12-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Posted By Aligee

So wsup Raskal glad to see you surfing the farm!!! ive been trying to get ahold of you bruh !!!anyhow its all good whoever wants to claim the fame handle it no hard feelings i love me some Aligee wIfI~one some of the kindest herb to chief guaranteed :). :lock:

Hey wassup bro. Where have you been trying to get a hold of me at? Whats crackin..~ogr

Aligee

Aligee

Hey wassup bro. Where have you been trying to get a hold of me at? Whats crackin..~ogr

Email. >>> same ol' same ol' rocking your gear like a madman lol !!! Any contest winners gonna be decided soon ??? Glad to see everything happening for ya your name brand is mainstream now bruh peeps are finally in the know of your beans !!! Never seen a negative post in your helpdesk not many can come close to that !!! take care homie !!! Ali.G..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

On Dog's that cut never came from me Doggie!!! :anim_09::big_boss:

B

Badmf

"I invented the internet" A. Gore So it doesn't matter who what why or where, it actually was Tuesday the Fourth of July blah blah.. The real credit still goes to OGR for droppin' this! Kudos Bro! No how many are goin' to hordea lot of beans they don't even need,denying others of the opertunity? Start with Good Karma and it will return tenfold!
Peace Bad...

S

skatwill1227

Hey Raskal, I was recently gifted a Strawberry X18 and was wondering about flowering times. I can't find very much info on it at all. How many phenos exist and what are they? This one is smelling up my veg room and its only 4 or so inches tall. I have never been able to get your beans so I'm extremely excited to run this cut.

Top Bottom