RaskalOG Kush Bush in Bloom

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey all, I thought I would start a thread to show flower pics of my Raskal OG, and say thanks to Swerve for these dank beans. She has a very strong smell that will make your head turn if you catch a whiff of her.These pics are at 25 days bloom, shes gonna be a frosty gal with a very nice yield.

Enjoy, :banana: RB :banana:

Raskalog kush bush in bloom
Raskalog kush bush in bloom 2
Raskalog kush bush in bloom 3
Raskalog kush bush in bloom 4
Raskalog kush bush in bloom 5
true grit

true grit

Alright, looking good RB!! Looks like a stout bush right there....

0MEGA

looking good, in almost every raskal pic i see they have that fat leaf, but both of mine are much more on the sativa side

P

pokerman

i jus cracked mine last night.....i'd like to see how urs turn out....did u lst or top urs? or did it jus bush out like that

darksideX

darksideX

yea..looks awesome bro..can't wait to see her fattn' up for u..

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Lookin good bro...how was your germ rate with these?
24 out of 25 germ rate on two packs.I dug up the 1 that did not break gruond and it popped a tail and that was it. Great germ rates !!! RB

i jus cracked mine last night.....i'd like to see how urs turn out....did u lst or top urs? or did it jus bush out like that

I topped them, but the side branching was great!! RB

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! RB

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

That looks like it's gonna taste real good bro... Nice work RB...

djstiks

djstiks

how long did you veg her for? how tall did she get before the flip? nice looking bitch.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
how long did you veg her for? how tall did she get before the flip? nice looking bitch.

Vegged for six weeks from seed breaking ground. 18" tall before flip. About 40" after stretch was finished. RB

saldiado

saldiado

looking good man cant wait to see the progress. whats the smell like at this point?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
looking good man cant wait to see the progress. whats the smell like at this point?

She is skunky with Lemon udertones at 32 days. Still early. I will get some new flower pics (35 days) in a couple days.

Thanks for all the kind words !!!! RB

These pics are of her clones. Topped and pinched a little. RB

100 0153
100 0154
Top Bottom