RaskalOG Kush Bush in Bloom

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Looking great rootbound. Does she have that lemon fruity smell or does she really stink like og ?? I managed to get 4 phenos out of my seeds. The one your growing looks like the one I had. Smells lemony early in flower gets real full of resin and it cures to a light green with lots of frost. Really good og looking plant but smelled like lemons and a bit of og undertone to it. Yours looks huge!!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
yeah bro looks absolutely horrible :rofl

I see im not the only grower who is his own worst critic :smiley_joint:

Isnt that the truth RJ !!

^^ true that rj, looks fire rb how much weight you think youll be pulling from her? i read u vegged 6 weeks from seed, is that from sprouting & how many times did you top her?

Not sure on the wieght. My veg. times start from when the seed breaks ground. I topped her 3 times maybe. The side branching is in the genetics. RB

Looking great rootbound. Does she have that lemon fruity smell or does she really stink like og ?? I managed to get 4 phenos out of my seeds. The one your growing looks like the one I had. Smells lemony early in flower gets real full of resin and it cures to a light green with lots of frost. Really good og looking plant but smelled like lemons and a bit of og undertone to it. Yours looks huge!!

I have never had OG so I have no clue. She has a skuny lemon smell. Unique. She is packing some wieght on now. Thanks,RB

S

Swerve

looks like dank asss og to me.. great job man killer grow..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing job Rootbound!!! I'd be in OG heaven with that big girl... :D

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Damn that shizzle is lookin killa RB! You gonna be smoken on some dankness soon.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

sup RB man that bush you got there is stellar....i jus popped some rascal and can't wait to see em grow out....nice nice nice nice nice budshots RB ...dj

GrowBot

GrowBot

dude that shit looks stellar!!! i cant wait to grab some cali-connect gear

southstreets

southstreets

yea exellent lookin plants.... im really debating doin an outdoor grow with these but i might wait and gettem goin indoors.. what you guys think in or out???? south

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn RB, that girl is sick lookin. How much longer you thin she'll go now?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Damn that shizzle is lookin killa RB! You gonna be smoken on some dankness soon.

Cabt wait !!

sup RB man that bush you got there is stellar....i jus popped some rascal and can't wait to see em grow out....nice nice nice nice nice budshots RB ...dj

You will like them I think. Njcs sidebranching.

i hope mine looks good as urs bro....nice job

They will.

dude that shit looks stellar!!! i cant wait to grab some cali-connect gear

You cant go wrong with Caliconnect gear!!

yea exellent lookin plants.... im really debating doin an outdoor grow with these but i might wait and gettem goin indoors.. what you guys think in or out???? south

Dont know about outdoor. Dont seem like they would be a problem.

Damn RB, that girl is sick lookin. How much longer you thin she'll go now?

Hey BB, gotta keep up with you bro!! Going to take her to 65-70. RB

S

S4v

Well, I ran out of my regular bloom nutes and used up what I had left from previously. Shitty grow on my part but next run will be much better.

She is packing on the wieght now. RB

Lookin real good man. Raskal needs to get some more beans on the farm asap

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

dude that og looks sick i order some Raskal og during the last drop i cant wait to get them.... i know it cost like almost 30 bucks to send the payment/donation

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Bad news

Sorry about no more updates, but the thieves stole my camera, among other things. Karma will get them!!! RB

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
No, thank goodness. I GOT MY GUARD UP!! Thank god I had my memory card in a safe place or they might have been back after seeing pics . RB

Illmind

Illmind

well which one of your friends havent been around lately and or acting strange? 97 percent its some1 u kno. always is... sorry to hear that

southstreets

southstreets

yea that sucks bro.. sendin some good karma ur way man...K++++++ south...

Top Bottom